Advertisement

Author Topic: LMAO...these meeka trash relationship advice don't work on HMONG...  (Read 1152 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: LMAO...these meeka trash relationship advice don't work on HMONG...
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2022, 11:08:02 AM »
You never really have a real SB who was into you. You can’t say the same about me. No two SR are the same, every people are different.

Sounds like you can’t afford your SB or maintain a SR. Sounds like you’re just reflecting your issues onto others. I’m done with you lol. You can say whatever you want I don’t  care.

Listen to what you are saying.  You are justifying an event that you do to be normal.  You pay for services and now you think you good and your advices about relationship are golden?  I cringed

Remember that what you pay is bought as a fantasy.  Don't mistake your fantasy with reality.  Had your parents been doing that, you wouldn't be born.   O0

Your fantasy will be short lived and there will be consequences in what you are trying to do.  You will have to learn it the hard way.  You do you but don't go around here and tell the folks here that you have a good thing going.  You have a mental disability because the normal Hmong guys are smart enough to date to get marry and still have left over money to soup up his Honda and Toyota.  Sugar babies n sugar daddy relationships are like smut n dominatrix relationship.  They are only for a fantasyland and I'm hoping that you know what fantasy is and what keeping it real is all about. 

Go ask believe in me n see if she agrees with me or you.  Until then, I'll still cringed  :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: LMAO...these meeka trash relationship advice don't work on HMONG...
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2022, 11:19:14 AM »
So she make him wait for sex or didn’t give him sex? Ahh you got friend zoned  :2funny:

She will let you wait but she’s giving it up for someone she’s attracted  O0

Like this post: 0

Advertisements