Advertisement

Author Topic: Dating Apps and Quick Hookups Warp Your Outlook  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Dating Apps and Quick Hookups Warp Your Outlook
« on: August 02, 2022, 10:31:27 PM »
Just because you went out with an attractive person from a dating app does not mean that's who you should be looking for. You're using that one experience to set the physical standard while hoping you can find that look in someone with the personality. NO SUCH THING.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KIzSauCvzk

She makes so much sense!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Dating Apps and Quick Hookups Warp Your Outlook
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 11:03:49 PM »
Your boy g gonna marry her someday.  He'll prove us wrong.  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 06:39:31 AM »
Money is involved in almost all relationships. And marriage is also there to regulate the money part.

Don’t be so hypocritical to criticize a sugar relationship while finding it normal that a good father provides for the whole family.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 11:14:26 AM »
Money is involved in almost all relationships. And marriage is also there to regulate the money part.

Don’t be so hypocritical to criticize a sugar relationship while finding it normal that a good father provides for the whole family.

You go ahead and marry your sugar babies and I'll go look for that one hooker when I was 16 years old and I'll marry her too.  I cringed... :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 08:42:29 AM »
You go ahead and marry your sugar babies and I'll go look for that one hooker when I was 16 years old and I'll marry her too.  I cringed... :2funny:

I didn’t marry any of my regular gfs either  :2funny:

If I’m dating a regular chick I’m going to expect sex and intimacy too. I have enough experience and I know what I want. If she’s not giving me sex I will look for somewhere else. If I’m seeing a regular girl and she says she want to abstain from sex or if she’s making me wait even after we already been to 3 dates then I will no longer date her. I date like meka rules not Hmong or Asian rules.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 09:13:01 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 05:37:46 AM »
^^^

So then I assume that you are getting sex from these girls you've met on dating apps? I don't know about having sex with people that you go on dates with. I understand having sex with someone whom you're in a relationship with.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2022, 01:22:35 PM »
^^^

So then I assume that you are getting sex from these girls you've met on dating apps? I don't know about having sex with people that you go on dates with. I understand having sex with someone whom you're in a relationship with.

Different games are played for different people. 

Your boy G, he's setting up an allowance for his sugar babies and if he's not getting booty out of such transaction then he's a richard gear and she's a pretty woman julia roberts.  Other men will call that a cot dayam loser like a guy who spends a ton of money on a chick at the bar, non babies and she ends up going home with someone else. 

To answer your question, this is how it is with me and I'm sure it happens to many other people as well.  We go on traditional dates and you know why a chick would sleep with her date?  In her mind, she thinks that if she says no, he would not like her anymore and he would cut ties with her for bring a prude.  Your boy G already explains that if a chick does not give him sex, he would leave her alone.   :2funny:

So you see, she then sleeps with him, in expecting that GF title by the next date.  Unless she is a pro and she likes sex or she knows the terms that sex is like eating a piece of steak and it means nothing then sure, she'll have sex and the guy can just ghost her and we all move along with our life. 

I had one girl that actually thinks.  She was my virgin.  Before I stick it in, she told me to wait while she thinks in through.  All this while I was on top of her by the way.   :2funny:    5 minutes later, I got the pass and I did it.  Did she wants that BF/gf title right after?  Heck yeah she did and if she didn't, you'll be the guy that she will hate the most.  This is why I don't bump virgins anymore unless I want to marry them. 

My game is different.  I was taught to bump first and get that title later.  My very first GF, that was all we did was have sex and it became a sexual relationship for 4.5 years.  Thinking back, did I love her?   Nah but we kept it like we were bg/gf and we were not allowed to bump anyone else.  Free sexual lessons for me I might say.   :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2022, 05:47:22 PM »
Exactly. Same reason men wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for sex. Take sex and money out and no one would benefit from the relationship. That’s why it’s silly when someone say women are in it just for the money.  You wouldn’t be here either  :2funny:

The best answer is not to really think about this. I simply give her money because I’m generous and I like to take care her and she 100% enjoys it.

If you try to get sex first she aint gonna give it up. She ain’t dumb to get used by men lol. Only a naive girl will do that.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2022, 08:43:56 PM »
^^^

I am getting sex. I’m in a sugar relationship. People say that there are rules to this, but I’ve fallen for her and so is she. There are no rules. It’s up to the individual. I’ve met her mom and dad already.

Sugar dating is really just dating but I’m supporting her financially. I’m helping her to get her own place.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2022, 09:22:26 PM »
If shes not giving you sex it means she’s not attracted to you, but she will give sex to the other guy shes attracted to. If she says no sex, she’s only saying that to YOU. Women likes sex but they only want it from the top tier good looking guys.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 09:24:42 PM by Gracified23 »

Advertisements