Advertisement

Author Topic: Men and women are different  (Read 943 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Men and women are different
« on: August 03, 2022, 06:21:37 AM »
Women are not hardwired to look for an equal. They are hardwired to look for a superior.

Women date up. This is why you never see a hot girl dating a man working at McDonald, but most guys won’t care if she’s working at Starbucks as long as she’s hot.

Men and women have wildly different sexual strategies that work as survival tactics as well, it’s all part of our biological hardwiring. 

Women love opportunistica lly and men love idealistically .

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Men and women are different
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 03:39:49 PM »
Men n women are different such that they have a vagina and I have a pisser.   :2funny:

Women are all advantage seekers.  No matter if you date them, be friendzone with them, have them as sugar babies or marrying them, they all love to con their men for money. 

Like for example with mine when I give her some money, her hand would shake as if the money needs to continue to flow to give her more money.  Like your boy g, keep giving his sugar babies his money and pay her bills in exchange for her time and such reinforcement will yield her coming around for more money.  She might not be into you but she sure loves it when she be milking you for her expenses though.  Why have only you as a sugar daddy when she's an entrepreneur independent woman who has other daddies to milk from as well?  You think she'll tell you about her other daddies?  What kind of idiot you think she is?  The fact that she hits you up first only shows that she's good at picking her simp chump.  Easy victims can't be any easier.  If it is not your face nor your azz then it must be your money.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 10:54:04 PM »
Men n women are different such that they have a vagina and I have a pisser.   :2funny:

Women are all advantage seekers.  No matter if you date them, be friendzone with them, have them as sugar babies or marrying them, they all love to con their men for money. 

Like for example with mine when I give her some money, her hand would shake as if the money needs to continue to flow to give her more money.  Like your boy g, keep giving his sugar babies his money and pay her bills in exchange for her time and such reinforcement will yield her coming around for more money.  She might not be into you but she sure loves it when she be milking you for her expenses though.  Why have only you as a sugar daddy when she's an entrepreneur independent woman who has other daddies to milk from as well?  You think she'll tell you about her other daddies?  What kind of idiot you think she is?  The fact that she hits you up first only shows that she's good at picking her simp chump.  Easy victims can't be any easier.  If it is not your face nor your azz then it must be your money.   O0

Like I said if Im getting sex and a relationship out of it, then I’m not getting used. However, if im getting neither of those and let’s say she took off with my money (I don’t give money without intimacy anyway unless I know her for a long time and we’re very happy enjoying each other’s company )  then yeah I got played. But if she held her end of the deal and I also held mine, then it’s beneficial to both of us and we’re both are honest with our intentions. You don’t know WTH you talking about dude !  Sound like you have a crying victim mentality.

Sugar dating is not for you if you’re the jealous type. You should just stick to regular dating one girl. I don’t think you are tall enough for this ride  :2funny:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 11:13:28 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 11:07:50 PM »
I know you only want 1 girl and because you know that the girl is seeing other daddies that’s why you’re mad. Are you providing enough? Are you exclusive? If the answer is no, then she don’t have to stick with you. Everyone is open to see other people as long as there’s communication and everyone is happy. 

Sometimes women tell me if I’m seeing other people I tell them straight up yes I am. Do you have a problem? Make me your priority then. See me more often then. Things like that need to be discuss.

You are monogamous and you are seeking love and commitment that’s why you can’t accept women seeing other people.  You should just stick to regular dating bro.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 11:19:20 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 11:36:00 PM »
Plus some women don’t really care about a guys look that much when they are seeking a provider. Looks won’t be super effective. What’s more important for them is is finding a guy who is attracted enough that she’s not turn off by his looks, and then his personality and is he generous, is what pushes the attraction to the sugar relationship as a whole. Some  are also attracted to older men. Every women  different.   

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 07:31:10 AM »
Women are not hardwired to look for an equal. They are hardwired to look for a superior.

Women date up. This is why you never see a hot girl dating a man working at McDonald, but most guys won’t care if she’s working at Starbucks as long as she’s hot.

Men and women have wildly different sexual strategies that work as survival tactics as well, it’s all part of our biological hardwiring. 

Women love opportunistica lly and men love idealistically .

That's what the animal kingdom is like, too. Female bond with males whom they feel are more powerful.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 07:37:19 AM »
Payed poocee is shamed poocee.  There's no pride in your ownership and there's no need to gloat your hobby. 

Too ugly to go the traditional way so pay for services is the most that you can do.  Everything has consequences bra and good luck. 

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2022, 08:54:44 AM »
Payed poocee is shamed poocee.  There's no pride in your ownership and there's no need to gloat your hobby. 

Too ugly to go the traditional way so pay for services is the most that you can do.  Everything has consequences bra and good luck.

The traditional way usually doesn't even lead to sex and the man is  already paying for dinner and drinks but usually left home with nothing . The problem with the tradition way is men put too much emphasis on verbal game. Verbal and communication are definitely important in the process to getting women but woman want something in return for giving their body to another man sexually. Your game won’t gonna work brah. Women want tangible values.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2022, 11:09:02 AM »
Average guys who are 5s are going to have to raise women’s interest by taking them out on dates, but these will be the same guys that say they don’t pay  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Long story short, you gonna pay either way and men who say they are not are usually lying  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2022, 11:43:56 AM »
Average guys who are 5s are going to have to raise women’s interest by taking them out on dates, but these will be the same guys that say they don’t pay  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Long story short, you gonna pay either way and men who say they are not are usually lying  :2funny: :2funny:

That is your mistake.  There is a big difference with paying for dates and paying for their bills.  She is only doing it because she's a broke azz.  So basically, you are dating a broke azz hoez and paying her bills either a pay per meeting or pay per allowance agreement.  Hell, that's not even qualify as a date.   :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 04:46:10 PM »
That is your mistake.  There is a big difference with paying for dates and paying for their bills.  She is only doing it because she's a broke azz.  So basically, you are dating a broke azz hoez and paying her bills either a pay per meeting or pay per allowance agreement.  Hell, that's not even qualify as a date.   :2funny:

Regular dating guys has lots of losers. Guys who don’t put in effort, guys who don’t support their women, they don’t even have their sht together. I don’t even know why women are still with them. What are they adding to her life? See that’s the difference between them and us. Those guys don’t have the desire to provide and aren’t necessarily bad men, but they are bad for some other women.

Advertisements