Advertisement

Author Topic: Focus on her initial interest  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: Focus on her initial interest
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2022, 03:15:40 PM »
Once you are mature enough you will understand that relationships are mutual beneficial. You got to have more than just game. Women want a guy that can give them excitement and experience. A broke unattractive dude with game can’t do that. He haves no options and he have a boring life and focus on getting women for free watching how to seduce a woman videos lol.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2022, 04:50:28 PM »
Once you are mature enough you will understand that relationships are mutual beneficial. You got to have more than just game. Women want a guy that can give them excitement and experience. A broke unattractive dude with game can’t do that. He haves no options and he have a boring life and focus on getting women for free watching how to seduce a woman videos lol.

Why must it be all the man's responsibility? Why don't the women take responsibiliti es, too? They are mutually benefiting from the relationship. They have to excite us! They have to attract us! Etc.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2022, 05:58:37 PM »
Why must it be all the man's responsibility? Why don't the women take responsibiliti es, too? They are mutually benefiting from the relationship. They have to excite us! They have to attract us! Etc.

Well like I already said… You’re either preselected by women or not and if you have to go out your way to find one and you have to put in a lot of time and energy for her to deal with you then chances are she’s not attracted and you’ve already lost. Women chase high value male. But guys who think a they have game, will blame it on their game. They will always secretly thinking that it has to be them doing something wrong which is leading them to get rejected.

Game don’t make men high value lol.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2022, 06:43:04 PM »
I believe in efforts. I don't think everything comes naturally.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2022, 08:09:34 PM »
Her interests are your resources which is money. 

Different 💩 same smell

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2022, 09:45:43 PM »
I believe in efforts. I don't think everything comes naturally.

It’s difficult to give an answer lol. But I’ll try to be honest with you as much as I can. I don’t chase in the sugar bowl. I’m providing support and she needs to be active and put in some effort into our dates like reaching out first “hey let’s meet this week” or “I had such a good time. Let’s meet again next week”. Things like that will make me feel appreciated. Is she silent between meets? Does she initiate text? If she doesn’t put in the effort then it’s not going to work.

Anyway, I like to be upfront. Things like that needs to be discussed before we even come to terms.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2022, 09:46:26 PM »
Duplicate post

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2022, 10:02:05 PM »
Then I am a fool.  :'(

I have already told him that I love him, and not just once but everyday.

In the past, I was never the type to openly share how I really felt to the one that I adore. I don't want to make that mistake again. I am willing to take the risk and be seen as a fool, rather than regret not telling him just how much I love him.

Love has no room for mind games.

If you love someone then just love them purely, honestly, and sincerely.

Don't worry too much about who is doing or not doing.

Agree. That’s why I like to be upfront about my intentions. This isn’t regular dating where people don’t know what they want and you kind of have to  go along for weeks or even months just to find out the two of you aren’t on the same page. It’s a waste of time and resources and the sex isn’t even guarantee. Sugar dating cuts through the games and both are honest. Now I’m not saying every people are honest. Just like normal dating there are bad ones out there too.  But you’ll know when you see a good one.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2022, 01:06:45 AM »
Her interests are your resources which is money.

If she’s asking for money upfront before meeting it’s most likely a scam. Real babies doesn’t do that. People that do that has no intention of meeting up with you. And if you’re legit sugar daddy you would have no problem with allowance. Only regular guys have this problem because they’re trying to get it for free.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2022, 11:41:42 AM »
What is excitement according to the men? If it's a woman who keeps an active social schedule, such as frequent outings with family, female friends and/or recreational hobbies then I'm done for.   :-\

I'm a real homebody and my hobbies are usually quiet activities. Walking, reading, writing, drawing, watching documentaries, listening to debates, solving puzzles, and storyboarding - things of that nature. I'm not opposed to enjoying physical activities: horseback riding, hiking, camping, tubing, biking, scootering, etc. I love all those things, too, but I just don't do them as regularly as the other stuff.

As I get older, I've become very cooperative and just want to get along for the sake of peace. That means I don't frequently suggest or invite things to do with my partner as I used to, but it doesn't mean I've lost feelings or attraction. We can peacefully exist in our own corner of the house and still feel comforted to know that commitment hasn't diminished. But reading the posts from men on here gives me some anxiety. It feels like many of you want to be entertained 24/7 by your woman in order to maintain your attraction towards her. Otherwise it's "good-bye". I think when you're in the dating or bf/gf stage then it is important (almost vital) to entertain the other person. Heck, I'd want to hear from my man all the time, too, in order to feel secure about his feelings for me. But once in a marriage, you know that you have true love when you don't have to talk to each other every minute of the day YET feel so in love and giddy the moment you do converse and spend time together.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 08:00:03 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2022, 01:01:46 AM »
What is excitement according to the men? If it's a woman who keeps an active social schedule, such as frequent outings with family, female friends and/or recreational hobbies then I'm done for.   :-\

I'm a real homebody and my hobbies are usually quiet activities. Walking, reading, writing, drawing, watching documentaries, listening to debates, solving puzzles, and storyboarding - things of that nature. I'm not opposed to enjoying physical activities: horseback riding, hiking, camping, tubing, biking, scootering, etc. I love all those things, too, but I just don't do them as regularly as the other stuff.

As I get older, I've become very cooperative and just want to get along for the sake of peace. That means I don't frequently suggest or invite things to do with my partner as I used to, but it doesn't mean I've lost feelings or attraction. We can peacefully exist in our own corner of the house and still feel comforted to know that commitment hasn't diminished. But reading the posts from men on here gives me some anxiety. It feels like many of you want to be entertained 24/7 by your woman in order to maintain your attraction towards her. Otherwise it's "good-bye". I think when you're in the dating or bf/gf stage then it is important (almost vital) to entertain the other person. Heck, I'd want to hear from my man all the time, too, in order to feel secure about his feelings for me. But once in a marriage, you know that you have true love when you don't have to talk to each other every minute of the day YET feel so in love and giddy the moment you do converse and spend time together.

Women who are less conventional attractive (5s and 6s are in less demand compare to 8s, 9s and 10s) across the board. In sugar, because I am putting out cash, I am more picky and women are now have to reach out where tables are turned. I don’t chase them if I am financially supporting them. The older and less attractive/overweight a woman is, the harder to find a sugar daddy.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2022, 03:14:22 PM »
What you're doing proves my point about pretty women. Once they allow a man to use them for their looks then they become a dime a dozen. It might only be worth it if the man is filthy rich, but even Hugh Hefner's three wives divorced him later.

I prefer that the man falls in love with me first and my physical appearance is just a bonus. Again, this is why I don't show my picture before the guy knows me. If he feels doubtful about what I might look like then that is his loss.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2022, 08:03:41 PM »
What you're doing proves my point about pretty women. Once they allow a man to use them for their looks then they become a dime a dozen. It might only be worth it if the man is filthy rich, but even Hugh Hefner's three wives divorced him later.

I prefer that the man falls in love with me first and my physical appearance is just a bonus. Again, this is why I don't show my picture before the guy knows me. If he feels doubtful about what I might look like then that is his loss.

I can date average looking women for free. I’m way more pickier when money is involved. 

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2022, 11:10:56 PM »

Sugar standards are different. Women date men because they are successful/have stability. Men wouldn’t date women if they aren’t attractive. In normal dating, that may also still be true. People still has to find each other attractive. In sugar, I still want the girl to find me attractive. Money should be extra. She shouldn’t sugar out of desperation.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 11:13:41 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2022, 12:41:14 PM »
Sugar standards are different. Women date men because they are successful/have stability. Men wouldn’t date women if they aren’t attractive. In normal dating, that may also still be true. People still has to find each other attractive. In sugar, I still want the girl to find me attractive. Money should be extra. She shouldn’t sugar out of desperation.

If she finds you attractive, she wouldn't want a dime out of you.  You don't have to pay her for anything. 

Sugar relationship is a dependency.  IF it is not payed, she wouldn't need you.  Who here works for free?   O0

You payed for a fake relationship.  Bravo, like watching a movie, great acting job.  You got played and you don't even know it.  Then again, you payed for that emotional support, one that you can not get but must be bought. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements