Advertisement

Author Topic: Focus on her initial interest  (Read 2837 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Focus on her initial interest
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2022, 12:42:06 PM »
I can date average looking women for free. I’m way more pickier when money is involved.

You a charcoal looking thing and you asking for a diamond?    :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2022, 12:54:48 PM »
A lot of men get caught up on game thinking women are going to sleep with them. The fact is unless these men bring value, these women are not opening their legs to these dudes. She only sleeping with men she getting something in return, and  game is not enough of an exchange for them give their bodies to these non-select dudes.

Game is manipulation. You’re basically trying to get something that you can’t afford for free. You’re trying to get a woman  when you have zero value and options, trying to get a woman that’s not attracted to you nor fascinated with your life. You can deny it but this is the truth, I used to work in a store where customers try to manipulate there way to get a item they can’t afford.

There are plenty of definitions of game. 

What you are doing as a SD/SB relationship is also a game.  All that is a fantasy as both sides are benefiting from one another.  Fake love, fake everything and nothing real about it.  It feels real to you because you are delusional. 

Once again, the game is subjective to how you play it.  A cheater may started out as not looking for anything but in it for the booty.  A kaydoo going around getting plenty women pregnant because that's his game like nick cannon.  A broke college student is playing the field because he's also hungry so he must eat too.  Fake it till they make it they say. 

My game doesn't correspond to you and your game surely doesn't do anything for me either.  The game, whether you lie, cheat, steal or payed is still what it is, still a game.  Guys like andrew tates already knew the danger about these women who "played or preyed" on men thus why he's advocating the reverse negative of it.  I'm not mad at them though.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2022, 02:43:30 PM »
If she finds you attractive, she wouldn't want a dime out of you.  You don't have to pay her for anything.

Sugar relationship is a dependency.  IF it is not payed, she wouldn't need you.  Who here works for free?   O0

Take away sex and most men would leave in a heartbeat. I saw a video where a black man took a black woman out to dinner and she refused to go home with him or refused to give him sex and he didn’t pick up the tab or he made her split the bill.

There are still some women that expect the man to provide when dating them. Some women will not date a guy who expects them to go 50/50.

Some women are just looking to date guys who are more establish and well off and could provide for them. Guys who aren’t going to complain about taking her out and do nice thing for them.

You payed for a fake relationship.  Bravo, like watching a movie, great acting job.  You got played and you don't even know it.  Then again, you payed for that emotional support, one that you can not get but must be bought.

Ask anyone who is married and tell them if money is a part in their relationship, whether it is child support or helping each other getting out of debt. It might not be true love to you, but it doesn’t mean she don’t enjoy our time and that feelings aren’t real. They certainly are real. Lol.

In a normal relationship, she may be with you for the emotional support but what happens to a guy that can’t give her the emotional support? She will dump him quick too because he lack the emotional support. Why would women date a guy that can’t support her?

If your job provides you with career growth and it stops, you would leave the job to find a new better job. Also if the money stop, so does the relationship. That shit apply to every relationship.

Having a fake relationship means someone was one sided and lying in order to stay like cheating or changing the terms  to fit one sided unequally. It’s not fake if both partner held their end of the terms.   

« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 02:54:41 PM by Gracified23 »

Advertisements