Advertisement

Author Topic: Lee was just making a fishing video so glad to see  (Read 424 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Lee was just making a fishing video so glad to see
« on: August 11, 2022, 11:22:24 AM »
..him stand up and defend himself. I hope this can empower other Asians to do the same, SPEAK UP. Don't fall into the stereotype of "Asians are docile and passive" ... O0:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=290&v=lPiHToMu7Uo&feature=emb_logo

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Lee was just making a fishing video so glad to see
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 11:23:14 AM »
When a Racist person tells me to "go back to where you came from", my replied has always been, you first... O0

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 12:44:11 PM »
When a Racist person tells me to "go back to where you came from", my replied has always been, you first... O0

This applies to every single person on the planet... even native American are not the first to be on the land we currently called the USA.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 02:10:23 PM »
I never been to Australia myself and I know that the culture there is different.  Here in America, we have the whites big time racism against the blacks.  My cousin, after his solo trip to Australia have told me that the asian in Australia are like the blacks here in America.  You get your rights and all but deep down inside, they don't want you on their island. 

Some of my viet people are there due to the boat people situation after the fall of saigon.  You are drifting and it is either accept help or you may die out there or rob by pirates.  My family are boat people and my uncles and dad are educated by the white men so they know how to read flags.  They said if you see anything other than the American flag, don't hop on board.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 10:55:04 PM »
This applies to every single person on the planet... even native American are not the first to be on the land we currently called the USA.

That's what I'm saying, if you're not the first, don't be telling others to go back to where they came from...

Advertisements