Advertisement

Author Topic: Guess Pete is just really into dating and plugging Milf and Gilf  (Read 683 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
At least Martha doesn't have the same baggage as Kim i.e., 4 young children... ???:

Martha Stewart Just Responded to Rumors She’s Dating Pete After They Were Seen Holding Hands Following His Split From Kim

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: Guess Pete is just really into dating and plugging Milf and Gilf
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 09:07:12 PM »
To me, their story is not interesting anymore.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 02:44:21 PM »
Good for Martha.  She and he will do fine because no string attached.  The guy enjoys going from women to women to women to women. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2022, 05:21:14 PM »
Rumor mill must be strong and what will they do for some headlines.  Could be fabricated.  What an old timer cougar wants with a young and big dik boy like dude? 

Maybe he has Mama issues

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 02:39:57 PM »
Pete is trying to be the John Mayer of his time. Pete is yucky though. At least John Mayer was witty, talented, and definitely better looking than Pete.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 10:13:05 PM »
Insecurity may have played a role in the split too  ???:

Another Source Confirms Kim Kardashian Wasn’t a Fan of Her Big Age Gap With Pete Davidson

One of the things about Pete Davidson that probably appealed to Kim Kardashian was his youthful energy. After a tumultuous marriage to Kanye West, the comedian likely brought fun and some light back into her life, but once that novelty wore off, it sounds like the age gap was an issue.

At 41 years of age, with a thriving business and four kids, the SKIMS founder likely needs someone who is in a similar stage of life. A source confirmed this idea to E! News, adding, “Kim’s expressed she’s ready to date someone older but it has to be the right person who understands her life. She isn’t compromising her freedom right now.” With Davidson, there was a 13-year age gap, just enough time where her experiences in the world didn’t match his. So while she “enjoys dating,” there will definitely be an age criteria for the next romance as she’s “putting herself out there again.”

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2022, 11:29:43 PM »
Martha Stewart says she'd date 'sort of cute' Pete Davidson: 'He knows how to get in and get out'
The lifestyle expert said her hypothetical companion was "even twerpier than Bieber" when they first met.

Stewart, 81, pointed out that Davidson, 28, who has been romantically linked in recent years with everyone from Kate Beckinsale to Ariana Grande to Kim Kardashian, has "dated so many women." Stewart added, "No, I'm not saying that's bad. I think that's good and he's sort of cute."

Stewart then agreed that "everybody loves" Davidson, adding, "I know him…He was on the [Justin] Bieber roast with me, do you remember? He was this little twerp. He was even twerpier than Bieber."

Advertisements