Advertisement

Author Topic: married couple murder suicides  (Read 218 times)

Anonymous

married couple murder suicides
« on: August 19, 2022, 01:29:52 PM »
a affair must have been committed for such things. we 1st Hmong gen have to constantly shuffle between Hmong and AMerican beliefs and philosphies. if you don't adapt, adjust and assimilate to today's world- you will fall back only. someone cheats, just mean they dont love u. move on. in fact, just stay single. marriage and having children is just a big scam. intimate exclusive relationships is just a man made idealogy that doesn't work nor should exist. HUmans are just like animals. out in the wild. you just mate and breed with whoever you have won the right to or thru mutual understanding and desire.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: married couple murder suicides
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 01:33:24 PM »
Hey fool, quit faking the bad grammar.  You are not fooling anyone here.  Be yourself, be real and type like you got an education from a hustler. 

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 01:37:14 PM »
Hey fool, quit faking the bad grammar.  You are not fooling anyone here.  Be yourself, be real and type like you got an education from a hustler.

i'm real. what u see is what u get from me. i dont pretend to be smart. what u see in my writing is what most humans hide. i show my smart and stupid side all at once. :2funny:

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 01:41:36 PM »
this is why your children comes first when you have children. too many people have children for self gain and self service. I don't have children because i can't afford to put anyone's happiness before mines. so who really is the selfish one?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 02:46:53 PM »
5 kids, huh?

I think they feel they've made a mistake having too many kids.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 03:44:36 PM »
i known a few friends who has been cheated on by their wife. they all took it to borderline death. One of them i convinced to just move on and he did, only to marry a young girl from overseas, and only to get cheated on once again, He now just sleep around with women along with his two adult sons. people just think they're all brothers:2funny: another wants to forgive and work it out for the kids. (didn't work out for the long run). Another threaten his wife, went to jail and came out angry at the world. He's homeless now somewhere out there, if he is still out there.

another friend, not someone I know well. his wife cheated, he moved on. but he confided to me that he thought of killing her and himself after finding out. I talk him out of it. good guy. works 3 jobs while his wife was having sex with another guy in their very own bedroom. He's found someone new and not sure how they're doing. they seem like a normal couple just out shopping last i saw them.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 02:54:50 PM »
if only good people can find good people

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2022, 02:37:18 PM »
All these cheatings affairs, etc..it's not worth dying for ok? OR going to jail for life.  Hmong people need to get this thru their thick skulls.  There's no criteria that says killing is OK when.....

Killing another human being is not ok, period.

Advertisements