Advertisement

Author Topic: 4 teens beat up and killed a taxi driver...  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
4 teens beat up and killed a taxi driver...
« on: August 25, 2022, 07:40:25 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/kutin-gyimah-nyc-cab-driver-beaten-died-b2147949.html

4 black teens beat up a taxi driver... and he die from his injury. A man trying to work hard for his family and get killed by these criminals all for not wanting to pay their fares.

Why is it not all over the MSM? Look at the race of the teens... similar to those other black teens that used a street cone to beat up another person.

The question: Why are people so shock at this? When these kids see that people are fighting for the right to kill/murder babies... they think they're just doing the same thing. If life has no meaning before birth, why does it have meaning after birth?

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: 4 teens beat up and killed a taxi driver...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 09:52:07 AM »
When I was in the 4th-5th grade summer school, 3 black teens jumped on me to prevent me from going to school, I guess. Another Hmong boy and I beat the craps out of them.

No one is going to stop us from getting ready for 5th grade.

Like this post: +1
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: 4 teens beat up and killed a taxi driver...
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 08:51:45 AM »
When I was in the 4th-5th grade summer school, 3 black teens jumped on me to prevent me from going to school, I guess. Another Hmong boy and I beat the craps out of them.

No one is going to stop us from getting ready for 5th grade.

Yeah, I had a few black kids making Asian noise at me and my cousin too... Since, they were a few years younger than us, all we did was turn around and start acting like monkeys ( I know it was racist of what we did but these kids need to take the same medicine they dished out to others) and we left.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements