Advertisement

Author Topic: California votes to ban new gas car sales by 2035  (Read 425 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
California votes to ban new gas car sales by 2035
« on: August 26, 2022, 12:06:30 PM »
Yes it is happening.  If they want to do this route, at least help support the transition.  Build the infrastructure s.   Get them prices down on t hem EV or rebates and possible making it affordable to put solar panels on your roof.  They also need to think about the poor people who will be the ones who will be left behind on this bill.  California may be the test pilot state and other states might join too.  Washington already on board too I think. 

Washington to follow California with ban on gas-powered cars as red-leaning states sue
https://news.yahoo.com/washington-california-ban-gas-powered-163336507.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/25/us/california-ban-new-gas-cars-vote/index.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Re: California votes to ban new gas car sales by 2035
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 03:38:50 PM »
Yes it is happening.  If they want to do this route, at least help support the transition.  Build the infrastructure s.   Get them prices down on t hem EV or rebates and possible making it affordable to put solar panels on your roof.  They also need to think about the poor people who will be the ones who will be left behind on this bill.  California may be the test pilot state and other states might join too.  Washington already on board too I think. 

Washington to follow California with ban on gas-powered cars as red-leaning states sue
https://news.yahoo.com/washington-california-ban-gas-powered-163336507.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/25/us/california-ban-new-gas-cars-vote/index.html
Until I see the rich, celebs, polticians, climate change advocates stop flying and get rid of their private jets... I'll keep driving my gas power vehicles.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +378
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 04:59:35 PM »
Gasoline has been suffocating our atmosphere so long. We should postpone this for the next five years and see what happen.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 11:07:14 AM »
Cali should become its own country. lol

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 01:21:44 PM »
It all comes down to infrastructure s and who wants to jump on board to this new money grabbing opportunity.  With that comes the negative side and it starts with them mama papa gas stations going under.  The reverse will take place and will look like more charging stations out there than gas stations. 

They are not banning you to buy and drive a gas powered vehicle.  It just be a mess just to own one.  Everything will be flip scrip like if you own an EV today and wants to do cross country, you will have to map out your destination with stops along the way to charge.  Same thing will happen to gas powered vehicles.  What is more out there is what the consumer will head towards to. It will then be a stink for those muscle car guys as your EV vehicles sound silent but they are already trying to put some synthetic muscle car sounds to an EV. I cringed. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements