Advertisement

Author Topic: Racism or just plain having fun...  (Read 306 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Racism or just plain having fun...
« on: August 25, 2022, 08:02:24 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/little-league-players-sticking-cotton-on-black-teammate-s-head-during-broadcast-draws-criticism-146808389791

Iowa Little Leaguers was putting cotton on a black player's head.

And race mongers were quick to condemn it as racism... DL Hughley posted about the alleged racism while Leslie Jones shared his vid and said "Ok who the f**k gonna explain this bulls**t? I'm so tired of people saying they not racist but sit and let racist s**t happen! Anyone who comes in these comments to rationalize this I will RIP YOUR F**KING HEART OUT! So don't f**k with me! Where r parents? Look at that boys face!?" on her instagram. Many MSM are jumping on the bandwagon to condemn this action...

As it turns out, the kids were having fun and trying to imitate a fellow ball player from Hawaii with a white mohawk. More vids coming out with the black player flexing to the camera with his cotton hair... other white players also have cotton hair.

When you're a race mongers, you see racism everywhere. Hopefully, these fools will learned their mistake and won't be so quick to put out their racism view. But I seriously doubt it... they will always, always find an excuse for it.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Racism or just plain having fun...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 06:50:10 AM »
If you look for the darkness...tha t's all you will see.  >:D

Negative society and everything is broken glass

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: Racism or just plain having fun...
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 09:20:04 AM »
If you look for the darkness...tha t's all you will see.  >:D

Negative society and everything is broken glass

Exactly... race mongers will see racism in everything. Heck Drew Barrymore enjoying the rain is consider white privilege and racism.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements