Advertisement

Author Topic: White girl is OK with her man having a second wife  (Read 286 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
White girl is OK with her man having a second wife
« on: August 29, 2022, 10:22:57 PM »
'90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After' 's Kim Plans Proposal to Usman — and a Second Wife So They Can Have Children
90 Day Fiancé's Kim Menzies is trying to convince her best friends that marrying Usman "Sojaboy" Umar is the right decision.

In an exclusive sneak peak of Sunday's 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After season 7 premiere, Kim sits down with her friends Vanessa and Alyssa to share the major next steps she plans to take with Nigerian musician Usman.

"Vanessa and Alyssa are my absolute best friends," Kim says in a voiceover as she greets her pals at a restaurant. "In the past they were not happy about me getting into a relationship with Usman, but I trust and respect their opinion."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: White girl is OK with her man having a second wife
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 12:40:51 PM »
Musicians are hot and attract lots of women.

There's a Laotian singer in Wisconsin who has 3 Hmong chicks in his arms. They are very loyal to him.

Maybe I don't have enough proof yet. But that's what it has been in my experience of one incident and from overhearing things in the communities.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: White girl is OK with her man having a second wife
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 01:19:00 PM »
I'm not trusting them reality tv stuff.  They fake the funk just to sell a narrative for ratings.

Correction to the dude that says that musicians are hot.  They are just as normal looking like you and I.  What attracts are his talents.  If you can sing or play a musical instrument, you already won a large part of the female population. 

A guy on youtube tested out this theory.  He plays his guitar at random strangers while singing before going in for the kill with getting their numbers.  Obviously that he only shows them successful ones and I'm sure he gets a bunch of rejections and those are never showed as losing battles are not needed to be remembered by. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements