Advertisement

Author Topic: Women date up  (Read 840 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Women date up
« on: August 30, 2022, 06:20:48 PM »
I’ve been studying the manosphere culture for over 20 years, most of the sub 5 guys had a attractive woman due to his money, status, and or resources. But according to PUAs, it’s because he have game. Nope, 10 times out of 10, he’s providing something that the other guys can’t. Unless I see some proof  of the ugly broke guys with hot women I will believe otherwise.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 06:23:46 PM by Gracified23 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Women date up
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 08:11:03 PM »
If a man only dates you for your looks then run away fast. Dating him only gives him the idea that he can get any beautiful woman and guess what? He will trade you in for another younger model. And he'll keep doing the same now that he's gained confidence.

I get why a super pretty woman will date and marry an unattractive, rich man. At least she is getting material things from him and gets to enjoy living a luxurious life. When he dumps her for the next skirt, her beauty can get her another unattractive, rich man. Keep doing this and sooner or later she will acquire actual monetary wealth from divorce settlements.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 09:12:11 PM »
If a man only dates you for your looks then run away fast. Dating him only gives him the idea that he can get any beautiful woman and guess what? He will trade you in for another younger model. And he'll keep doing the same now that he's gained confidence.

I get why a super pretty woman will date and marry an unattractive, rich man. At least she is getting material things from him and gets to enjoy living a luxurious life. When he dumps her for the next skirt, her beauty can get her another unattractive, rich man. Keep doing this and sooner or later she will acquire actual monetary wealth from divorce settlements.

Well the difference is that if the man is an older man (45+) it won’t be an equal value exchange to a girl in her early 20s, with dozens of options of guys more attractive than he is. Women in their 20s are far more desireable  than a man in his 40s, 50s or older. So the money bridge that looks gaps and age gaps. She will trade her beauty for his generosity. That’s how it work. Now of course there are other factors that comes into play like personality too. But it’s looks first.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 09:16:22 PM »

And a regular girl dating a bum gets nothing while she gets her heart broken.  :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 11:21:21 AM »
Wait, so we aren't talking about dating that leads to a commitment?

Honestly, it just sounds like a lot of wasted time. Women don't stay young forever. There is always new crop coming in. Have fun but do not waste their youthful looks getting stuffed by men who aren't even serious. By the time these women are ready to be serious and settle down, they will feel too used up. The men can sense this. They don't want a gal whose been around the block too many times, even if she was never married nor had children. At least the divorcees can say that they were trying to make a marriage work with only one sexual partner.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 01:59:28 PM »
Wait, so we aren't talking about dating that leads to a commitment?

Honestly, it just sounds like a lot of wasted time. Women don't stay young forever. There is always new crop coming in. Have fun but do not waste their youthful looks getting stuffed by men who aren't even serious. By the time these women are ready to be serious and settle down, they will feel too used up. The men can sense this. They don't want a gal whose been around the block too many times, even if she was never married nor had children. At least the divorcees can say that they were trying to make a marriage work with only one sexual partner.

Most arrangements are without commitment because the man is an older man with a wife and kids so there’s no possible of having a future together. Unless he’s single and she moves in and he continue providing for her. It’s rare but not impossible.

I look for sugar relationship that feels like normal dating except with the financial support. If I’m dating a woman and she move in with me, I will still continue supporting her. Maybe not in a monetary way but in another way (unless she needs it).

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2022, 04:07:52 PM »
The men can sense this. They don't want a gal whose been around the block too many times, even if she was never married nor had children. At least the divorcees can say that they were trying to make a marriage work with only one sexual partner.

Lol! Men who bash women because they been around the block aren’t getting any.

If a guy is judgemental ageinst  women for having sex then it will be hard for him to get sex.

You see, in order for a gal to fk him, she has to sleep with him lol!

This is like people who are against making money. They think money is evil and this and that. If they think like that, then how they going to be rich?

Guys who bash women automatically stopping themselves from getting sex because they assume something is wrong with women.   

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2022, 12:33:25 PM »
My biggest accomplishment is when I was 30 years old, I was dating a 19 years old.  I'm still with her today and if I had flings on PH, no I wasn't cheating.  I was on a break   :2funny:

I once payed a girl a 99 cents burger and she gave me sex   :D

There are pretty women who are still naive out there.  They tend to be on the younger side though and they are less influences by the masses like living out there in the country corn fields or something like that.  I still see chump looking hmong dudes with hot looking hmong chicks.  I hate to say it but I tried to home wreck them and it just doesn't work out right.  You see, the biggest factor to why they are together is the distance between them.  They lived close enough that they hung out on the daily vs me, a guy who can pay for their college tuition and what not like a sugar daddy would but distance or the time or duration they see one another has build a bond too strong for anyone outsider to shake. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2022, 09:10:11 PM »
See her more

Advertisements