Advertisement

Author Topic: Why would Indians (from India) be considered Asian  (Read 247 times)

Anonymous

Why would Indians (from India) be considered Asian
« on: August 31, 2022, 10:43:25 AM »
sure, on a man made scale India is part of the Asian continent..But how come we never say Canadians are AMericans because Canada is part of north America continent. My biggest issue, will question is. When the Indians do something wrong, they claim Asian. When the Asians do something great, they claim Asian. When Asians do something horribly wrong, then they claim INDIAN....Trus t me, do not trust an Indian...lols Pakistanis are cool people though.  So King, if there's one thing I disagree with you, its the INdian being Asian issue here..lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: Why would Indians (from India) be considered Asian
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 02:12:38 PM »
Hmong people are the same way. When they do something bad, they’re Lao people but when they do something great, they’re Hmong people  ;D

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 02:13:43 PM »
When white people ask where you Hmong come from they will say oh we don’t have a country  :2funny:

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 04:50:15 PM »
Them hindus hate the Iraq, afghan, Iranian and other middle easterners with a passion that even though  they are pretty much the same genetic make up, them ondies rather be call asian. It sounds innocent but it's a ulterior motive to why they are on ok being lable asian, and why western media categorize them as Easy Asians. U guys see why there has been so many anti asian crimes. We allow others to make us look bad and piggyback on us when we do something great. But then I say who cares, if u don't care, they will stop caring. :2funny: my

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 04:41:07 PM »
Watch the movie, Slum Dog Millionaire, you'll be amazed the difference between two types of Indians. One side is Muslim and the other side is Hindu.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 08:41:12 AM »
i guess, to me.  it's not even important enough to be on my radar. 

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2022, 02:07:46 PM »
India and Pakistan have a grudge between them that just won't settle. Look at how tight their boundary is for each other.

So, the fact that you praise Pakitan and not India tells me you are in love with a Pakistani chick and not with a Hindu.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2022, 11:25:50 PM »
It's funny how sometimes I would asked an Indian if they considered themselves Asian or if they are okay being lable as Asian , and they will say yes, why not, India is part of Asia. But the tell on their facial expression is never 100% convincing. If I asked a Canadian or a Mexican if I can call them a Northern AMerican, I probably have to run before I get an answer. :2funny:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +552
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2022, 04:19:28 PM »
Hindus are egotistical. They consider themselves South Asians because of their more golden skin color.  The term "Asian" applies more to Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Hmong colors.

"Either you run the day or the day runs you."--John Rim, Bitfarms, Ltd.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 11:08:56 PM »
Hindus are egotistical. They consider themselves South Asians because of their more golden skin color.  The term "Asian" applies more to Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Hmong colors.

yeah a racist white guy not going to call a Indian "gook"..but it be hella funny if he did. lols

Advertisements