Advertisement

Author Topic: Still got it..haha  (Read 138 times)

Anonymous

Still got it..haha
« on: September 03, 2022, 11:13:49 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: Still got it..haha
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 11:28:03 PM »
I was grocery shopping this morning. After paying I realized I had a 50 dollar bill in my wallet. I totally forgot about it since who knows when..haha I say, wthay, been a hot minute I last play some lottery scratchers and from a machine too. I put in the 50 dollar bill, but it didn't spit out any ticket for me..I went to the clerk and said something's wrong with the lottery machine, he quickly responded "what! it won't let you win?!" boyy did that heat me up...so I responded "what? she wasn't in the mood last night or what?..that heated him up real fast...lols... pun for pun...don't insult if you can't take a insult back...so he opened up the machine, and interrogated me for a minute or two, making go step by step what I did..I said I just put in a 50 dollar bill, press the scratch card I wanted but didnt spit out anything..

long story short, not suppose to put in any bills other than 20's and lower. I grab my 50 dollar bill, put in a 20 and got just this one ticket..and whaddayaknow.. .haha Gonna go back to the same store and hope the same clerk is there so I can make him cash it out for me..lols

(this is only for showing purposes, scratch cards probably has the worst odds of any kind of gambling..lols, do not be inspire, encourage or influenced to gamble- I trust you guys are all responsible, smart thinking adults..) haha

Anonymous

Re: Still got it..haha
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 09:43:12 PM »
cool story brah. so you gave it all back yet? ;D

Advertisements