Advertisement

Author Topic: You guys lost anyone to covid-19  (Read 118 times)

Anonymous

You guys lost anyone to covid-19
« on: September 05, 2022, 09:57:55 PM »
It just started to hit me as of late. Lost a uncle to it. I remember the guy picking me up from middle school all the time. He had a jolly persona. He'll fart out loud sometimes, swerve his car and make sharp turns while driving me home. I was just another stubborn kid going through puberty at the time and too worried about people making fun of my funny voice and acne problems. Now I think about it, he probably knew what I was going through the time and it was his way of trying to cheer me up. We moved away and I never really gotten to know him better throughout the years following to his passing. Now I miss him so much, feeling regretful and guilty for never saying "hey, thank you" I could have showed him a lot more gratitude and respect, he was there for me during some very difficult times. Instead I made it feel like ehh just another uncle doing my parents a favor by picking me up from school. :'(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: You guys lost anyone to covid-19
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 10:12:40 PM »
Not anyone close. Anyways, after weeks of testing negative I finally got Rona from someone who was vaccinated. I didn't have any symptoms or fall ill, but still got to enjoy 7 days of quarantine away from work. By the way, I'm unvaxxed and plan to stay that way. I haven't tested positive since that one time.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 10:44:39 PM »
Lost one friend.  Friends lost relatives to it. 

An uncle's duty is to spoil his nieces and nephews when he can.  Know that your uncle loved you unconditionall y. 

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 11:17:08 PM »
Lost one friend.  Friends lost relatives to it. 

An uncle's duty is to spoil his nieces and nephews when he can.  Know that your uncle loved you unconditionall y.

sorry to hear, and thank you for the kind words.

Like this post: +1

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2022, 09:14:45 AM »
I lost a few people too. Stay safe out there.

Advertisements