Advertisement

Author Topic: Well, this cougar just mad things interesting after finding out the grass  (Read 337 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...is not greener on the other side of the fence  ???:

Larsa Pippen Spotted with Michael Jordan's Son Marcus for Lunch Date in Miami

The Real Housewives of Miami star, 48, who is the ex-wife of Michael's former Chicago Bulls teammate Scottie Pippen, sat next to Marcus, 31, while dining Sunday afternoon at Zuma, a Japanese restaurant in Miami, according to TMZ.

Larsa and Marcus sat across the table from another couple for about 45 minutes, the outlet reported. When others nearby began to notice their presence, Larsa "got a little skittish," TMZ reported.

As recently as last month, Larsa said she was looking for love since finalizing her divorce from the former NBA star last December, but it's been a tall order.

Larsa Pippen Admits It's 'Hard' to Date Because She Compares New Partners to Ex Scottie

In a conversation on Melissa Gorga's On Display podcast in August, Larsa gave an update on her dating life — and where she stands with her ex.

"I feel like I am kind of mentally in a place of, like, I was married to a really famous guy that was really cute, that had a good body that was really successful that gave me four gorgeous kids," she said. "So, where the hell are you gonna find a guy that can like, fill in — it doesn't have to be all of those, but like, a few of those boxes."

She added, "It's kind of hard. I thought it was going to be easier, to be honest with you."

Marcus is Michael's middle child with ex-wife Juanita. The couple, who were married for 17 years before filing for divorce in late 2006, also share Jeffrey, 33, and Jasmine, 29.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
Re: Well, this cougar just mad things interesting after finding out the grass
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 12:01:23 AM »
I don't trust sources from TMZ. Their viewpoints are always bias.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Well, this cougar just mad things interesting after finding out the grass
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 11:30:50 PM »
A twist indeed. Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan, once NBA championship teammates have drifted apart. Pippen's ex-wife is dating Jordan's son now ???

Advertisements