Advertisement

Author Topic: We have to be more romantic to keep our dates.  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: We have to be more romantic to keep our dates.
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2022, 09:19:02 PM »
I don't understand why these women don't just be with a man who wants a real commitment. I guess those men are far and few these days.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2022, 10:20:10 PM »
I don't understand why these women don't just be with a man who wants a real commitment. I guess those men are far and few these days.

Women only go for Chad. They want relationship from Chad and every one else is simping them. The guys who are all
below her wants her, but she wants the top tier guy.

Man have to either look really hot or make money.

Most men don’t fit women’s sky high standards lol

« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 10:23:21 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2022, 10:33:57 PM »
Women only go for Chad. They want relationship from Chad and every one else is simping them. The guys who are all

I don't know if I can believe that. I see attractive women who want a relationship with the average guy all the time. However, it's the men who don't want commitment. That's probably why women stopped caring and started only wanting Chads. If average men are going to be like that then might as well shoot for the Chads.

I know women who are exactly like that. They will only allow themselves to fall in love with a Chad. If they don't get a Chad then they will settle for less but the lesser guy can never hurt them emotionally. And when they don't care about the guy, the guy is simping all over her.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2022, 10:40:32 PM »
I don't know if I can believe that. I see attractive women who want a relationship with the average guy all the time. However, it's the men who don't want commitment. That's probably why women stopped caring and started only wanting Chads. If average men are going to be like that then might as well shoot for the Chads.

I know women who are exactly like that. They will only allow themselves to fall in love with a Chad. If they don't get a Chad then they will settle for less but the lesser guy can never hurt them emotionally. And when they don't care about the guy, the guy is simping all over her.

On the surface it might look like they do, but deep down average guys are all paying lol. They are providing or have something the woman can benefit from long term.  The only time they aren’t paying is if he’s a 7 and she’s like a 3. But if he’s average and she’s a Stacy, there’s no way he can get her just with game alone.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 10:43:05 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2022, 02:58:51 PM »

Your problem is your belief that everything is institutionali zed.  Like 2+2 will always be 4.  It is given that everyone, including women wants the top pick of the crops.  However, do not let it deter you from your dating game because there is always an exception to them rules. 

There are list, from the top best to the bottom that goes something like 1. Chad looks, 2. Money, 3. Humor ect ect.  If you dont' have the top 2, at least have the next few.  Use that to win some hearts.  Be realistic to what you can get and if you want a dime, you can try to make her laugh and if she falls for you then cool but if not then nothing to cry soil milk over.   Here is an example from the Vietnamese tabloid.  The guy represent you, not that handsome, shorter than her but he's a comedian.  She's a vietnamese singer that is half korean so she brings kpop to the vietnam market.  He got money and humor and he got the girl.  You can say the same for comedian Kevin Hart as well. 

So you see, not everything follows the rules of the cosmos.  The reason why I'm going to marry my hmong girl is because she's the exceptional.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2022, 06:01:39 PM »
Comparing two celebrities to 99% of us is not realistic. Most guys are not comedians and celebrities are in a completely different world. If you haven’t notice a lot of celebrities date each other. You have millionaire dating other millionaire. Most dimes are dating CEOs, athletes, pop stars, sugar daddies etc. you don’t see a dime with average broke dudes.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2022, 07:17:58 PM »
Comparing two celebrities to 99% of us is not realistic. Most guys are not comedians and celebrities are in a completely different world. If you haven’t notice a lot of celebrities date each other. You have millionaire dating other millionaire. Most dimes are dating CEOs, athletes, pop stars, sugar daddies etc. you don’t see a dime with average broke dudes.

Broke guys don't have no business in the end game of things.  Women have their own choices.  It is only logical that by the principle of biology for women to seek out the best of the best for her.  Would she date a broke guy?  No but with an exception.  If he's handsome is the exception.  Look at britney spears.  She is a multi millionaire and she once married her back up dancer.   What is that guy's net worth?  Probably making less than I am but he's handsome. 

My friend straight out of college met a dentist online and they ended up marrying.  She was a tad older, late 30s and he just 21, fresh out of college.  The guy was handsome and once they met for the first time in MN (she's from washington state), they ended up marrying in less than 6 months.  You see, older women don't hang around and date for a long time.  They pushes the envelop because they are not getting any younger.  They now have a business in burnsville MN and he does front desk work for her. 

Another real life case study for you.  Loser guys with no money like druggie or gangster losers tend to have hot looking females.  These women have no sense of a future nor do they know how to exploit their looks to make money or gold digging for her end game.  So yes, pretty looking women do make mistakes by dating losers too. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2022, 08:37:50 PM »
If a guy is average looking and when he finally finds his exceptional girl who will like him for him, that girl will more likely be a 3. This explains the reason why women who message you first tend to be uglier, that’s because those are the girls you can get based on your smv (sexual market value).

If we look at fat people for example, a fat guy dates a fat woman. The only time this is an exception is when the fat guy has money (aka sugar daddy).

Now a handsome guy can get dates and relationships but he’s not sugaring. Now if he decide to sugar, he still have to pay because that’s how sugar works. Sugar is always allowance no matter if the guy is attractive or not. Just because he’s handsome doesn’t rule him out. Sugar is supposed to be mutual beneficial. But he doesn’t need to sugar if he’s handsome enough. He can just stick to regular dating. Why do you think incels exist?

If the handsome guy get in a relationship with the girl she will not receive allowance but she’s probably still benefiting from his lifestyle and I’m sure he still spends on her, just not giving her cash directly.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 08:59:23 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2022, 10:56:50 PM »
If we look at fat people for example, a fat guy dates a fat woman. The only time this is an exception is when the fat guy has money (aka sugar daddy).

Not always the case. Although the numbers are small, some girls that society generally considered good looking prefers fat guys. On the flip side, some guys that society generally considered good looking also prefers fat girls. Money and/or status aren't really a factor, they're just genuinely attracted to them.

5 Scientific Reasons Why Women Love Fat Guys
Why are larger men lusted after? Here's what science says.

Good news for chubby, husky, and straight-up fat guys: A growing body of research suggests that women are attracted to men who edge closer to the side of overweight. And it’s not just because they think chubby guys are funny or cute. In fact, women love fat guys for a number of reasons grounded in science, ranging from the assumed trustworthines s of fat guys to increased sexual stamina that extra pounds bring. And although being overweight comes with a number of health risks, including heart disease and erectile dysfunction, chubby guys don’t need to get lean to find love. Science suggests that if there’s one area in which husky men don’t seem to struggle, it’s relationships. But why do girls like fat guys? Here are five scientific reasons why women lust after fat men.

Chubby Men Are Thought to Be Funnier
A substantial amount of evidence shows that women are more attracted to men who can make them laugh. (In line with everything wrong with the world, it doesn’t work the other way around.) Although all fat men aren’t necessarily funny, pop culture has socialized most people to believe that fat equals funny, unless proven otherwise. So whether or not those extra pounds translate to a sense of humor, women are likely to assume that fat guys are funny.

Love Handles Can Handle Longer Lovemaking
Chubby guys are better in bed, according to a survey of 2,544 British women. Thirty-eight percent reported that overweight or plus-size men were superior lovers. It’s not totally clear why extra cushion improves the pushin’, but research suggests stamina might have something to do with it. Men with noticeable bellies and higher BMIs last 7.3 minutes longer in bed than slimmer men, a 2010 study from the International Journal of Impotence Research found. Hey, that’s 7.3 fewer minutes needed in the gym.

Fat Guys Are Considered Trustworthy
The saying “never trust a skinny chef” may have less to do with food than people think, according to research from the University of Missouri. This study found that skinny politicians are less trustworthy compared to their husky counterparts. These findings make a solid case for Democratic presidential candidates eating more carbs, and this may be why women are into fat guys. Sure, trustworthines s isn’t exactly the same thing as attractiveness . But it definitely adds to the appeal of chubby men.

Attractive Fat Guys Are a Product of Evolution
“Those who could store fat easily had an evolutionary advantage in the harsh environment of early hunters and gatherers,” Garabed Eknoyan, M.D., of the Baylor College of Medicine wrote in a 2006 paper. “This ability to store surplus fat from the least possible amount of food intake may have made the difference between life and death.” Indeed, in early human history, being husky was a status symbol: It meant you had the resources to survive, and you could share with a spouse. Being a fat guy indicated you were well off. Although modern women are more likely to be attracted to money than food, old habits die hard. It’s possible, Eknoyan writes, that traces of this instinctual attraction for fat guys linger, even when it doesn’t come with a mansion.

Everyone Looks Thin Next to a Fat Guy

Let’s face it. For every study that says men (chubby ones in particular) aren’t judged for their bodies, there are another 10 that say women are positively flayed for theirs. Partnering with a huskier man who’s not obsessed with his body might make a woman feel more secure about her own. This, of course, on top of the literal comfort of cuddling with a chubby man’s cozier bod. There’s just more to love on a fat guy.

https://www.fatherly.com/health/romantic-advantages-for-fat-guys

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2022, 05:21:13 AM »
You can always find an exception but it’s not the rule.

There’s no magical formula for average guys or obese guy dating a hot supermodel unless he have money or status.

There’s a science that showed younger girls like older men too. Older men who are more established. Of course most women don’t like older men but they are out there.

For some people, dating someone on Tinder is the same as dating someone older. She might prefer an older man the same way when she sugar. Others may accept a few flaws here and there.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 05:23:15 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2022, 02:26:52 PM »
Yep, that's all I'm saying, we shouldn't say the rule applies to all and say things like "the only time this is an exception is"...due to several exceptions out there that we should look at first. For example, this French President, I'm sure he can have pretty much any girl he wants at his age or even younger but he prefers this much older lady:

Advertisements