Advertisement

Author Topic: Reparation BS... this business woman have the perfect answer to Don "the" Lemon.  (Read 347 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
On one of his nightly show, he brought in a business woman from the UK, name Hillary, to talk about the subject of the monarchy owing reparation to the black people.

Don: This wealth and you hear about it comes as England is facing rising costs of living, a living crisis... austerity budget cuts and so on and then you have those who are asking uh for reparations colonialism and they're wondering you know $100billion dollars, $24billion dollars here and there. $500million there. Some people want to be paid back and, and members of the public are wondering why we are suffering when you are, you know, have all this vast wealth. Those are legitimate concerns...

Businesswoman:Well, I think you are right about reparations in terms of, if people want it. Though, what they need to do is, you always need to go back to the beginning of the supply chain. Where was the beginning of the supply chain, that was in Africa and when that crossed the entire world when slavery taken place. Which was the first nation in the world that abolished slavery. The first nation in the world to abolished it, it was started by William Wilberforce, was the British in in Great Britain. They abolished slavery... 2000 naval men died in the high seas trying to stop slavery... why? Because the Africa kings were rounding up their own people, they had them on cages waiting in the beaches. No one was running to Africa to get them and, I think, you're totally right, if reparations need to be paid, we need to go right back to the beginning of that supply chain and say who is rounding up their own people and having them handcuffing. Absolutely, that's where they should start and maybe, I don't know, the descendants of those families where they die in the high seas trying to stop the slavery... that those families should have something to, I think, at the same time.

Don Lemon... dumbfounded...

Don:It's an interesting discussion, Hillary, thank you very much. I appreciate it we'll continue to discuss in the future...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Too long
Didn’t read

Those are just opinions news

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Too long
Didn’t read

Those are just opinions news

;D ;D ;D

Have you not been paying attentioned lately? Everything you see on MSM, social media, publications etc. etc. are all "opinions news".

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Have you not been paying attentioned lately? Everything you see on MSM, social media, publications etc. etc. are all "opinions news".

I don’t watch opinions news
Thats how they make you mad

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements