Advertisement

Author Topic: Funny azz Sugarbaby (man) story....  (Read 275 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Funny azz Sugarbaby (man) story....
« on: September 17, 2022, 11:38:48 AM »
How can you not laugh at this?   :2funny:

Have you ever fawk with someone you didn’t like? performed sex acts you didn’t liked? Dealing with old men should be easier since three pumps and they done then dealing with older women. at first it thought it would be just entertaining the sugar mommy. So I got a match she wanted me to join her to some play I love theater so I was like sure she wasn’t my type I was 21 at the time miss was in her 50ies. I didn’t knew she wanted me to perform on her. So I sat through the play which was mildly enjoyable then she invited me to dinner and I was thinking while ordering my food ow this is easy money. I probably get paid after eating I can go home and chill. Little did I know what was going to happen next. I had been very polite and courteous makes a few jokes I know it isn’t polite to talk about money so I tried to avoid that. So after the last course I was like well I’m going home it was lovely meeting you it was a wonderful night thanks a lot. She was like well you’re not done mister. I was like eh? The whole date thing was a test she wanted to see if I was worthy to enter her. I just wanted to get paid and get lost at that moment. I wouldn’t get paid if I didn’t sleep with her can you imagine how angry I was. Nice young man of 21 with a women old enough to be my mum overweight and I wasn’t really attracted to her. I will refrain from explaining what I had to do to her to get her off but it wasn’t amusing I never felt so humiliated in my life. Yes I got more money then we initially agreed on but I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror for a couple of weeks. My body and pride in hindsight were more worth then the 2500 Eu she gave me.

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Advertisements