Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't know if it's going to work out, unless...  (Read 898 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
I don't know if it's going to work out, unless...
« on: September 19, 2022, 03:08:12 PM »
...you can pull over to the side of the road and walk up to an injured deer, step on it's neck so the head doesn't move, and then stab it to death in the neck. Then haul it to your Tacoma, and hoist it into the cab. O0

My babe is savage.  8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know if it's going to work out, unless...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 03:32:03 PM »
Sounds like a testimonial to a crime

You know it is illegal to what yall did right (depending on your state laws)?  Maybe I'll shave off some jail time by saying that it is a buck and not no doe.  Maybe I'll question if it is in season or out of season.  Do you even have a permit? 

Cot dayam eating road kill eh?  Is inflation that bad or what?   :2funny:

I can match your story though.  GF just bought a new car and I drove it.  I swerved from hitting the first one but I hit the one right after it.  Turned back just to see what I hit.  It was the baby, standing about 2.5 feet tall.  It eyes were wide open and dark.  Is it dead and why is it looking at me?  Threw that sucker into her back trunk of her sedan, juice and all and took it home.  Damage to the car?  Just a scratch.  Me swerving causes her coffee cup to flopped so coffee stains on her roof.  Juices on the back of her trunk, I cleaned it up for her. 

It must be love because she did not biatch at me.  I knew she was the one because she is totally detached from her materialist things like I would.  A week old brand new spanking car that she loved and her first car too.  Gotta test the limit.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 08:32:08 PM »
...you can pull over to the side of the road and walk up to an injured deer, step on it's neck so the head doesn't move, and then stab it to death in the neck. Then haul it to your Tacoma, and hoist it into the cab. O0

My babe is savage.  8)

Lol.

It's legal in many states.

In the southern states, hunters go out with a knife in hand--usually the right hand--and three or more dogs chasing after some wild boars. The dogs bark around, chase down, and surround the boar; they bite mostly its ears as it tries to run away. It turns back to fight.

The battle would keep going for awhile and the hunters are enjoying the live fray.

Then as soon as there's an opportunity to join the fray, the hunters rush in with a knife, stabbing the armpits of the boar.

That goes deep and pierces the entrails, especially the lungs that will reduce breathing for sure.

The boar bleeds and slowly subsides. The hunters drag it to their Tacoma's caps for a feast.

Modern savages that have access to metal knives and not just stone-headed spears.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 08:55:25 PM »
What can I say? Things like that turn me on. I need to know that my babe can be a total savage when push comes to shove.

I don't worry about these inflation prices because my babe will always bring home meat.  :love4:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 09:49:11 PM »
The pandemic, I have been worrying that processed foods that otherwise look so tempting could be contaminated. I have wanted to bring home fresh, uncontaminated foods from the wild to my family, too.

If only the wife would be willing to singe and cook squirrels...

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 10:05:06 PM »
The pandemic, I have been worrying that processed foods that otherwise look so tempting could be contaminated. I have wanted to bring home fresh, uncontaminated foods from the wild to my family, too.

If only the wife would be willing to singe and cook squirrels...

If the husband does that part, I'll be more than happy to cook it. Though I might have to close my eyes throughout the process.  :P

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2022, 10:17:19 PM »
Thats just a normal shaman weekend party for me

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2022, 10:24:15 PM »
Venison is good eating with a bit deer bile.  Too much and your tongue will go numb. 

Different 💩 same smell

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2022, 08:30:53 AM »
I have never cared for bile or the other bitter broth. But the lean meat on the ribs, along the back, the thighs, etc.--real cool.

Venison is good eating with a bit deer bile.  Too much and your tongue will go numb.

"...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 02:56:49 PM »
The story confuse me a little bit.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2022, 03:04:41 PM »
Thats just a normal shaman weekend party for me

;D ;D ;D

And you claimed you're a atheist...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2022, 03:09:32 PM »

My babe is savage.  8)

Did that once... we (my parents, an uncle and aunt) went to a funeral and were heading back home late at night. It was in a lone stretch of highway and I smacked right into a deer (big doe). It was dead in the middle of the road. My uncle helped me get it into the SUV and drove home 1hr. It was good eaten... the only damage on my SUV was a broken headlight and nothing else, I was so surprised.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline venom

• Elite Poster
  • I am THAT Poisonous
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2022, 07:32:44 PM »

My babe is savage.  8)

Qab heev

Pom Dej Dag Siab Thiaj Nqig. Sim Kiag!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2022, 11:58:47 AM »
Did that once... we (my parents, an uncle and aunt) went to a funeral and were heading back home late at night. It was in a lone stretch of highway and I smacked right into a deer (big doe). It was dead in the middle of the road. My uncle helped me get it into the SUV and drove home 1hr. It was good eaten... the only damage on my SUV was a broken headlight and nothing else, I was so surprised.

One time I was driving around 2 am near Eau Claire. A doe was grazing on the edge of the road. When it saw me, it rushed right in front of me. I veered my car to the left and only some of the doe's hair got caught on my car by the right head beam.

(DISCLAIMER: Experts don’t recommend veering away from animals that jump onto the street. They say veering may cause more injuries—even fatalities.)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 01:00:45 PM by Reporter »

"...

Advertisements