Advertisement

Author Topic: 2 classifications for being a Sugar daddy and one of them is fawked up  (Read 2792 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
When you think of a sugar daddy, you think of these older men with big money and who also has a wife and kids and because of his loyalty to the family, he can not leave them.  Typically, when his wife does not give him the emotional support or sex, he turns to payed services. 

Now we all know the end game to this type of relationship because we know that it will not last forever.  He will go back to his wife and kids and she will move on with her life, possible getting another daddy to pay for her bills. 

Then you have guys like your boy G there, single, never been married, no kids, got some money to blow and too ugly to get himself anything hotter than decent.   

Now we also know the end game to this type of relationship because we too know that hardly anyone marries their payed hooze   :2funny:

Now with a traditional relationship, the end game is that there is a good chance that the two will end up marrying one another.  Carrying a status like your boy G there and being a sugar daddy may have bad consequences.  Once the relationship is over, he would be wasting his time and reverts back to square one since it is already established that his relationship has a less than 1% chance that he'll marry his sugar babies.  So this is how he is going to get fawked.  Time investment, money invested just to resorts back to square one.  At least the older guy with money still has his wife and kids to resort back to. 

I called it emotional damage because that is what it is.  Them babies are pro at their trade.  They call you often, fake the funk, become the best actress and the poor guy thinks that it is some kind of a different type of love and he can up his chance of marrying her.  Boy, such delusional   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: 2 classifications for being a Sugar daddy and one of them is fawked up
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 08:48:13 PM »
It’s a type of relationship. Look at it this way… when you are normal dating a woman, ask yourself why she is with you. Let’s say she’s with you because she finds you physically attractive, okay, but what if you’re broke and you can’t pay the bills? Do you think those women will still be around? You could argue that they may still be around, but most women won’t for long if you’re unemployed.

One of my first normal relationship was with a Hmong woman. At the time I was like 19 and she was 30. Huge age gaps. She is a Christian woman and she still dumped me because I couldn’t financially support her. At 19 I was too young to provide. She was 30 and lives on her own while I was still living with my parents. To me, at the time, that was fake too. She didn’t love for who I am.

Women can’t love you unconditionall y.  The woman that love you unconditionall y is your mom lol.

Same way a guy doesn’t want a fat woman, a broke guy NO deal for most women.

So sugar dating to me is based on the male being the provider role. It’s defining the relationship upfront without going through all the hoops like in a normal dating. Whether it’s real or fake that depends on the intent of the individual.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 09:42:13 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 02:39:59 PM »
It’s a type of relationship. Look at it this way… when you are normal dating a woman, ask yourself why she is with you. Let’s say she’s with you because she finds you physically attractive, okay, but what if you’re broke and you can’t pay the bills? Do you think those women will still be around? You could argue that they may still be around, but most women won’t for long if you’re unemployed.

One of my first normal relationship was with a Hmong woman. At the time I was like 19 and she was 30. Huge age gaps. She is a Christian woman and she still dumped me because I couldn’t financially support her. At 19 I was too young to provide. She was 30 and lives on her own while I was still living with my parents. To me, at the time, that was fake too. She didn’t love for who I am.

Women can’t love you unconditionall y.  The woman that love you unconditionall y is your mom lol.

Same way a guy doesn’t want a fat woman, a broke guy NO deal for most women.

So sugar dating to me is based on the male being the provider role. It’s defining the relationship upfront without going through all the hoops like in a normal dating. Whether it’s real or fake that depends on the intent of the individual.

Your problem is that you have bad taste in previous relationships.  You now have PTSD   :2funny:

Your relationship with that older woman doesn't count.  IT is fake from the get go.  She probably benefited it more than you do.  When she's 30, she has already lived through many BF's so she has more experiences and lived a whole decade plus her generation is different than your generation.  There is no love here and it comes with conditions. 

Since she's in her 30, she wanted more.  She wants a real man, not a boy.  She wants to settle down with a guy that has it all.  You as a young buck don't have the qualification for her so no wonder she's cutting you off.  Young guys with older women, the younger guy better know why there are demeaning words like "couger" or "MILF" exist for a reason.  IT is all done in the name of fun and entertainment.  You want to marry that and call it a real loving relationship?  that's your problem. 

The women that loves you unconditionall y do really exist out there.  Why do you think kids at 19, dating their own age?  Both parties maturity levels are not there.  She's still eating ramen and still in college like you are.  She doesn't know what she wants yet and heck no, she's not even thinking about marriage so the dating phase at this level is non conditional.  Once she's older, she will rethink about her priorities. When you are 25 and she's 25, she will finally knows what she wants and that is to get a guy that is worth a million bucks, get marry and call it a day.  This is why dating a chick over the age of enlightenment or reasoning for her lets say over 25 years old, you better be equip yourself.  You have 2 weeks before she realized the real you and she will drop you like a bad habit. 

The only exception is if the both of you guys dated young like at 19 and still with one another, through college eating ramen and being unemployed and trying to come up with life and if by then you two are still together then you can say that it is an unconditional love.  I stay with you when poor and I will stay with you if we become rich. 

Sugar dating to you is also a fantasy.  You are role playing at best as you said it yourself "provider ROLE".  You are still investing in something that has no end.  Your end game is a given.  You will not marry your sugar babies and you will get older with time and you will have no one as an end result and that my friend is the message at hand here. 

Sugar daddies should be played by men with an already established relationship with a wife and kids.  His end game result is still having his wife and kids at the end of the day.  He's in the right business because the business model was made for him.  You on the other hand is just wasting your time.  Your babies?  Well they will be ok because with beauty, they can get marry anytime.  You are ugly so you will still carry around that handicap for a face with you.  Don't forget my teaching.  Think it through.  IT might change your life.   O0

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 04:40:57 PM »
Exactly, she just has different expectations. How is that any different from those sugar babies who are seeking for a establish man to support her? Normal dating and sugar dating is the same thing except with financial support. They just have different expectations. Those sugar babies wouldnt look for a regular guy that doesn’t financially support her. That is why if you are vanilla guy and the woman is a sugar baby she will not date a vanilla loser.

If you’re average in looks but have a good personality, good hygiene, gives a good allowance,  then your looks don’t matter that much. She can find things about you she’s attracted to. The rest can make up for it. But if you’re average and you don’t have those other things then it will go against you.

It can also be argued that paying is better than cold approaching dozens of women just to get rejected. You will pay with your time and energy too chasing low interest women that don’t see value in you.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 05:01:42 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2022, 07:01:33 PM »
Exactly, she just has different expectations. How is that any different from those sugar babies who are seeking for a establish man to support her? Normal dating and sugar dating is the same thing except with financial support. They just have different expectations. Those sugar babies wouldnt look for a regular guy that doesn’t financially support her. That is why if you are vanilla guy and the woman is a sugar baby she will not date a vanilla loser.

Normal dating will never be the same as a sugar relationship.  You are delusional if you think so.  If I want to be a sugar baby to my 30 years old couger, I'll have the intention of my own "Game" in mind.  I need my bills to be payed.  I need someone to pay for my college tuition.  If it was not for my financial hardship, I wouldn't be a sugar baby.  So you see, it comes with a condition.  They are babies because they wannabe gold diggers of a lesser degree.  Real gold diggers wants to marry their rich guy.  In a sugar baby (female) situation, she knows she can not marry her sugar daddy who is older and has his own wife and kids.  There may be a less than 1% of the babies population that ends up marrying their daddy but it will be an ugly one.  For starters, he will need to divorce and if not, a movie theme can play out and someone hire a killer to do the deed.  With your situation, if they know that you are fair game because you have no wife or kids then there might be a chance that they may and a big "MAY" fall in love with you but the question still remains, it is a dirty industry so are they going to love you and marry you or are they looking for something in the billion dollar worth of a daddy?  Are you a millionaire?  If not then no effing chance. 

If you’re average in looks but have a good personality, good hygiene, gives a good allowance,  then your looks don’t matter that much. She can find things about you she’s attracted to. The rest can make up for it. But if you’re average and you don’t have those other things then it will go against you.

Your babies chose you because you are not married nor have kids so that's easy money for them.  It is the same principle as a hooker would prefer to have sex for money with a china looking man because he pack a short one.  It is easy money for them.  So all this about they chose you for your decent looks is horse crap.  They are doing it for the allowance.  Like I told you before, I don't need anything from you but put me on your allowance and I will talk to you on PH for days if you want and that's the truth.   :2funny:

It can also be argued that paying is better than cold approaching dozens of women just to get rejected. You will pay with your time and energy too chasing low interest women that don’t see value in you.

You have your expection and that's ok.  When you failed on getting a dime to date you and you know the statistic of such failure from a chump change guy seeking for a dime without going the seekingarangem ent.com way, you will get discourage and resorts to sugar lifestyle.  You see the problem here?  The problem is you.  You are a charcoal looking for a diamond.  It doesn't work that way.  You can fawk a dime by paying her and you will not get credit for it.  Why?  Because anyone with money can fawk a dime.  There is no challenge into this.  Money doesn't replace total satisfaction is what I'm talking about here.   O0

« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 07:27:02 PM by DuMa »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2022, 10:21:49 PM »
Normal dating will never be the same as a sugar relationship.  You are delusional if you think so.  If I want to be a sugar baby to my 30 years old couger, I'll have the intention of my own "Game" in mind.  I need my bills to be payed.  I need someone to pay for my college tuition.  If it was not for my financial hardship, I wouldn't be a sugar baby.  So you see, it comes with a condition.  They are babies because they wannabe gold diggers of a lesser degree.  Real gold diggers wants to marry their rich guy.  In a sugar baby (female) situation, she knows she can not marry her sugar daddy who is older and has his own wife and kids.  There may be a less than 1% of the babies population that ends up marrying their daddy but it will be an ugly one.  For starters, he will need to divorce and if not, a movie theme can play out and someone hire a killer to do the deed.  With your situation, if they know that you are fair game because you have no wife or kids then there might be a chance that they may and a big "MAY" fall in love with you but the question still remains, it is a dirty industry so are they going to love you and marry you or are they looking for something in the billion dollar worth of a daddy?  Are you a millionaire?  If not then no effing chance.

Your babies chose you because you are not married nor have kids so that's easy money for them.  It is the same principle as a hooker would prefer to have sex for money with a china looking man because he pack a short one.  It is easy money for them.  So all this about they chose you for your decent looks is horse crap.  They are doing it for the allowance.  Like I told you before, I don't need anything from you but put me on your allowance and I will talk to you on PH for days if you want and that's the truth.   :2funny:

You have your expection and that's ok.  When you failed on getting a dime to date you and you know the statistic of such failure from a chump change guy seeking for a dime without going the seekingarangem ent.com way, you will get discourage and resorts to sugar lifestyle.  You see the problem here?  The problem is you.  You are a charcoal looking for a diamond.  It doesn't work that way.  You can fawk a dime by paying her and you will not get credit for it.  Why?  Because anyone with money can fawk a dime.  There is no challenge into this.  Money doesn't replace total satisfaction is what I'm talking about here.   O0

The foundation to a sugar relationship is money. If you are using money, you still have to meet a certain look standard for most sugar babies. Some sugar babies are not just looking for straight sex arrangement. That’s a prostitute. Sugar babies are not prostitutes. They’re gonna want a connection too. How do I know this? I know this because I’ve been to multiple dates with women and we didn’t feel a connection so either she ghost or I ghost lol. It took me a little while to find one or two who’s attracted to me. It takes effort just like regular Tinder. Even on Tinder you’ll have some women who will also stood you up, it’s no different than the women on Seeking. Most sugar babies ( I say most cuz that’s been my experience) they have to be attracted to their sugar daddy. A sugar baby has needs that’s why she sign up for this in the first place so if you strip the money away it doesn’t matter how much she like you, she will move on to someone else to support her financial needs. So when you get flaked or cheated on, you have to remember that they are doing this for their own survival and what’s best for them.

Honestly though I understand where you’re coming from. It’s just Redpill knowledge about women. What you’re saying is  true, there are women out there that will use you. But like you said there’s that exception. Well I did found mine lol. It may not be true love at first but that doesn’t mean it’s not genuine or that it can’t evolve into a genuine affection. When I met Ashley she’s closer to a vanilla gf than a sugar baby that’s why it work out for us. My other SB whom I was also in a long term sugar relationship with for 3 years. We have genuine affection. I did mentioned Ashley just got out of a relationship so she wasn’t a SB before that. Mind you a few girls on Seeking are Tinder girls who’s looking to date as well. Just like there are guys on there that don’t want to pay. SBs  Honestly you just can’t be mad at them. Level up so you can have options. Women have their nature, we have our nature too. We like beautiful women too. 

« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 05:12:55 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 01:35:27 PM »
The foundation to a sugar relationship is money. If you are using money, you still have to meet a certain look standard for most sugar babies. Some sugar babies are not just looking for straight sex arrangement. That’s a prostitute. Sugar babies are not prostitutes. They’re gonna want a connection too. How do I know this? I know this because I’ve been to multiple dates with women and we didn’t feel a connection so either she ghost or I ghost lol. It took me a little while to find one or two who’s attracted to me. It takes effort just like regular Tinder. Even on Tinder you’ll have some women who will also stood you up, it’s no different than the women on Seeking. Most sugar babies ( I say most cuz that’s been my experience) they have to be attracted to their sugar daddy. A sugar baby has needs that’s why she sign up for this in the first place so if you strip the money away it doesn’t matter how much she like you, she will move on to someone else to support her financial needs. So when you get flaked or cheated on, you have to remember that they are doing this for their own survival and what’s best for them.

The foundation of going to work is for the money.  Who here works for free?   :2funny:

Looking for a real GF relationship is not work.  It involves a lot of synergy but it is classified more of a hobby or a game so of speak.  I'll speak more about it and its connotation in another thread and I welcome all to read it.   

The best "work" for babies are those who are not involved in sex.  That's like hitting the jackpot.  Get payed for basically showing up.  Even I can do it if that is just the term O0

You have to remember that babies are at work.  No matter if they like it or not, they still want to get payed.  They can be picky about it too.  No hard feelings but unless you are a millionaire or better, I'm not going to buy yours service because I don't want to waste my time with petty stuff.  Save your money for your "REAL" future instead of giving me half of your paycheck.  Only mental illness simp does that.   O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 01:53:56 PM »
I don't charge you for my service so listen up. 

Honestly though I understand where you’re coming from. It’s just Redpill knowledge about women. What you’re saying is  true, there are women out there that will use you. But like you said there’s that exception. Well I did found mine lol. It may not be true love at first but that doesn’t mean it’s not genuine or that it can’t evolve into a genuine affection. When I met Ashley she’s closer to a vanilla gf than a sugar baby that’s why it work out for us. My other SB whom I was also in a long term sugar relationship with for 3 years. We have genuine affection. I did mentioned Ashley just got out of a relationship so she wasn’t a SB before that. Mind you a few girls on Seeking are Tinder girls who’s looking to date as well. Just like there are guys on there that don’t want to pay. SBs  Honestly you just can’t be mad at them. Level up so you can have options. Women have their nature, we have our nature too. We like beautiful women too. 

You now have experiences with hot women.  Here's the thing.  When I was younger, I belong to a pack.  Like a pack of wolves so of speak. Too young to even call us a gang.  We were all chumps, just teenagers in middle school.  We all see the world the same.  Beautiful women are just that, beautiful and way out of our league.  One of our guys were the leader of the group.  They guy is the same age and same class as the rest of us but he was more developed.  HE grew a beard at 13 years old and looks like he could pass for a senior in high school.  He was the first guy in our group that went out and payed for services.  After he lost his virginity, his energy field is just way different.  He now knows what it feels like to touch beautiful things so his confidence radiated with him and once we were in high school, as a freshman, we played team sports football and all them cheerleaders were hanging around him more often while the rest of us freshman would break out in hives if a hot chick would talk to us. We were still virgins, what do you expect? 

So what I'm trying to say is that you now have the experiences of a hot chick.  Her energy fields is now your energy fields so of speak.  You know what it taste like to be with your dime.  If you can get this confidence and get a dime outside of the sugar world then it will be a dandy.  The same amount of money you wasted on your babies can be invested in this dime GF of your that will up your % chance of marrying her.  It just that this whole fantasy land, sugar world and her odds are stacking against you big time.  Smart people get in, get a taste and get out.  You on the other hand is making a lifestyle out of it.  You can stay in it for the rest of your life by hopping babies once they are used up or getting old.  Play the leo dicaprio game, once they hit 25, you get yourself a new one.  Nothing is wrong with it if that is how you wanna role for the rest of your life. The only difference is that you are not a leo and you do not have his money.  He will be ok but I do not know about you. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2022, 06:26:26 PM »
Lets talk about  money

Them other sugar daddies are older, have wives and kids.  Their allowance or tip money is just that, petty change.  So the playing field as being a sugar daddy is different for them than for some young buck guy unless he too is well off and paying with his tip money. 

However, any young chump can be a sugar daddy.  What does it takes to set up an allowance?  $2000 a month?  $3000 maybe?  Well how many young chump you know makes $5K a month?  $6K a month for being a young chump is pretty good but giving her half of his paycheck?  You see what's the problem here is? 

If anything, he should invest in his future instead of paying big bucks for his leisure time.  It is like going to the strip club.  Some guys who are regulars at strip clubs or strip club's addicts would go there and them girls all know him by his name.  The girls there would give him the emotional support (minus sex unless it is a term for outside the club) and once again, money gone.  The end of day result is the guy getting hustled by a bunch of hoozes.

Sugar dating is the same thing as I'm seeing big money being exchanging hands.  I don't mind spending the big bucks but only if the end game gives me at least a 60% chance of marrying them.  My investment produces me a marriage result is the message here.   O0

According to the ceo of seekingarrangm ents.com and in a 2013 article, he said that 33% of babies aka homewreckers are marrying their daddies in 2009 alone.  I don't know about the data for today is like but within that 33%, 67% are also getting a divorced.  Now that is something to cringed about. 

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a13302/sugar-babies-marrying-sugar-daddies/

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022, 07:14:17 PM »
Short answer: just give them at least $500 a week. It just depend on the girl and how much they are asking for. For me I give her little bit above that. $600 a week and sometimes $700. You don’t have to make millions, you just have to be able to afford her allowance and have extra to go out to play and fun stuff.  If a guy can’t spend this much then he don’t belong in the sugar bowl.

Marriage is going to cost you more. It’s the most expensive way to go.

Sugar dating requires trust, commitment and showing up. Without that it becomes dirty and murky and attracting the wrong people. It also takes good care and nourish of the relationship. 

« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 07:23:17 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2022, 08:41:34 PM »
Short answer: just give them at least $500 a week. It just depend on the girl and how much they are asking for. For me I give her little bit above that. $600 a week and sometimes $700. You don’t have to make millions, you just have to be able to afford her allowance and have extra to go out to play and fun stuff.  If a guy can’t spend this much then he don’t belong in the sugar bowl.

Marriage is going to cost you more. It’s the most expensive way to go.

Sugar dating requires trust, commitment and showing up. Without that it becomes dirty and murky and attracting the wrong people. It also takes good care and nourish of the relationship.

As long as you understand beyond what you think you understand.  I'm a peer review kind of a guy.  I support you but I wanted for you to understand what it is that you are doing.  O0

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2022, 06:07:19 AM »
The foundation of going to work is for the money.  Who here works for free?   :2funny:

Looking for a real GF relationship is not work.  It involves a lot of synergy but it is classified more of a hobby or a game so of speak.  I'll speak more about it and its connotation in another thread and I welcome all to read it.   

The best "work" for babies are those who are not involved in sex.  That's like hitting the jackpot.  Get payed for basically showing up.  Even I can do it if that is just the term O0

You have to remember that babies are at work.  No matter if they like it or not, they still want to get payed.  They can be picky about it too.  No hard feelings but unless you are a millionaire or better, I'm not going to buy yours service because I don't want to waste my time with petty stuff.  Save your money for your "REAL" future instead of giving me half of your paycheck.  Only mental illness simp does that.   O0

Yeah right. Who even pay for platonic lmao. Platonic babes usually don’t receive allowance. That’s just like me paying for a friend to be there. Who the f pay for a friend they are seeing and say “here’s your money” see you again next week.   

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2022, 11:06:21 AM »
Yeah right. Who even pay for platonic lmao. Platonic babes usually don’t receive allowance. That’s just like me paying for a friend to be there. Who the f pay for a friend they are seeing and say “here’s your money” see you again next week.   

You do.  You pay for a unquestionable relationship, that is if you can qualify it as a legit relationship. 

Look it here.  She's not even your GF.  If she is then we wouldn't be here talking about this sugar subject at hand. 

Hell, not many people set up a $500 a week for their legit GF.  I mean they can live together n not paying rent or have her phone bills payed but not no $500 allowance.  Hell, even her own father wouldn't give her a $500 a week allowance.  Heck, even some to most husband do not set up a $500 a week allowance for their wives. 

But we get it though.  You give a stranger a $500 a week allowance.  So what are you?  Disciple of grandpa Biden setting up some kind of a universal income stimulus handout or something?   :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2022, 11:17:50 AM »
You do.  You pay for a unquestionable relationship, that is if you can qualify it as a legit relationship. 

Look it here.  She's not even your GF.  If she is then we wouldn't be here talking about this sugar subject at hand. 

Hell, not many people set up a $500 a week for their legit GF.  I mean they can live together n not paying rent or have her phone bills payed but not no $500 allowance.  Hell, even her own father wouldn't give her a $500 a week allowance.  Heck, even some to most husband do not set up a $500 a week allowance for their wives. 

But we get it though.  You give a stranger a $500 a week allowance.  So what are you?  Disciple of grandpa Biden setting up some kind of a universal income stimulus handout or something?   :2funny:

Nope. Sex and financial support are tied together. I don’t pay just for friendship. If you do you’re getting rinse.

I mean I don’t mind if we’re both already established in a sugar relationship long term and have build each other trust enough to where we’re both just very happy seeing each other, then giving extra is okay. But I won’t do that if I’m just starting out. Most SBs that are trying to get pay without offering anything in return aren’t successful in the bowl. There may be a few cases where that happens but it never lead to long term. It has to also benefit me.  O0

This is no different than  you taking a normal girl out to dinner dates a few times but she’s doesn’t want to put out. You’re just wasting time and effort. Guys have to pay with their time and energy too trying to get sex for free with women who aren’t finding them valuable. 

« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 11:24:14 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2022, 11:28:56 AM »
Nope. Sex and financial support are tied together. I don’t pay just for friendship. If you do you’re getting rinse.

I mean I don’t mind if we’re both already established in a sugar relationship long term and have build each other trust enough to where we’re both just very happy seeing each other, then giving extra is okay. But I won’t do that if I’m just starting out. Most SBs that are trying to get pay without offering anything in return aren’t successful in the bowl. There may be a few cases where that happens but it never lead to long term. It has to also benefit me.  O0

This is no different than  you taking a normal girl out to dinner dates a few times but she’s doesn’t want to put out. You’re just wasting time and effort. Guys have to pay with their time and energy too trying to get sex for free with women who aren’t finding them valuable.

Traditional dating is different than the sugar dating.

The women you date are not expecting to be paid.   O0

Advertisements