Advertisement

Author Topic: 2 classifications for being a Sugar daddy and one of them is fawked up  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: 2 classifications for being a Sugar daddy and one of them is fawked up
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2022, 06:28:32 PM »
After 3 years of this and still no GF/BF title.  She still up one bra.  Well played on her part.   O0

How to trap a simp style.    :2funny:

We’re in an open relationship. I also have a rotation. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2022, 06:47:43 PM »
We’re in an open relationship. I also have a rotation.

Opening relationship per her call and she still got you for a paycheck?  That's straight up hustling.  I'm not mad at her though. She'll take your money and pay for her BF's bills too  O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2022, 07:13:57 PM »
Opening relationship per her call and she still got you for a paycheck?  That's straight up hustling.  I'm not mad at her though. She'll take your money and pay for her BF's bills too  O0

If she has a bf, he would still be her sugar daddy. If she’s hustling like a stripper her bf will be a sugar daddy not a normal guy.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2022, 07:20:27 PM »
If she has a bf, he would still be her sugar daddy. If she’s hustling like a stripper her bf will be a sugar daddy not a normal guy.

Then both of you guys got hustled and are fawked.   Check mate   O0

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2022, 07:31:55 PM »
Then both of you guys got hustled and are fawked.   Check mate   O0

Most Sbs have multiple sugar daddy anyway because one SD can’t fulfill everything. But I know that if the price is right and she like you, there’s a chance she will be monogamous to you. But for that to happen you gotta have a lot of money. Money = long term relationship.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2022, 07:49:01 PM »
Most Sbs have multiple sugar daddy anyway because one SD can’t fulfill everything. But I know that if the price is right and she like you, there’s a chance she will be monogamous to you. But for that to happen you gotta have a lot of money. Money = long term relationship.

If her motivation was money and you have a lot of money then she'll be all in with you already.  The fact that you don't have that type of money, she is able to hustled other daddies on the side.  These daddies have wives and kids and she knows it that they are not going to leave their wives and kids for her so then she falls back to you and the cycle continues itself. 

You know in non suga relationship, you can still have an open relationship without putting anyone on payroll.  It is open so it is easy come and easy go.  With your case, if it goes sour, you can't get your money back. 

So you see her 3x a week and she's allowed to see other daddies 4 other times a week.  Sloppy seconds, nasty sex bra. 

I don't know about you but in a non suga relationship, if my gf is out there fawking other people, that's just down right a nasty hoe.  Don't come back to me and pretend to fawk me like everything is ok and normal.  "Emotional DAmaged" 

Advertisements