Advertisement

Author Topic: Asian dude killed his Black girlfriend because she rejected him??  (Read 351 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Asian dude killed his Black girlfriend because she rejected him??
« on: September 20, 2022, 11:49:33 PM »
 ???:

Chinese man accused of killing Nigerian ex-girlfriend for rejecting him

A Chinese man made headlines in Nigeria after being arrested for the brutal murder of his ex-girlfriend.

Geng Quanrong, 47, reportedly confessed to killing Ummukulsum “Ummita” Buhari in her shared home in Janbulo quarters, Kano state on Friday night.

Local reports point to heartbreak as the motive behind the crime. Buhari allegedly broke her promise to marry Geng and wed another man instead, who later divorced her.

Buhari’s mother, who was at home with her two younger sisters, witnessed the crime.

“He (the Chinese man) always comes around wanting to see her and she has been refusing. This time around when he came, he kept knocking on the door. When I was fed up of [sic] him hitting the door loudly, I opened the door and he pushed me aside and got in and started stabbing her with a knife,” the grieving parent told Daily Trust.

Buhari’s mother screamed for help, but it was raining at the time and neighbors could not immediately hear her. Eventually, one man got through the window and brought Geng out.

A mob then formed and chased Geng, but Buhari’s own brother, Khaleed, stopped them from attacking him. Geng was ultimately taken to the police.

More from NextShark: Rapper Sparks Outrage for Appropriating 'All of Asia' in Music Video

A house helper for Geng claimed that her boss had shown signs of depression prior to the murder. She recalled him telling her and his security guard not to come to work the following day.

“He called me that I shouldn’t come to work the next day and I later learnt that he had also called his security guard and told him the same thing,” she told 21st Century Chronicle. “It was in the morning that I saw his picture on social media that he has been involved in a murder case.”

The helper also described Geng, who runs a textile business, as a jovial person who kept a low profile.

“He has never been hostile to me or to anyone that I know,” she added.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Asian dude killed his Black girlfriend because she rejected him??
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 11:32:56 PM »
After 'confessing,' Chinese man pleads not guilty to killing Nigerian ex-girlfriend

Geng Quanrong, the Chinese national who made international headlines for allegedly killing his Nigerian ex-girlfriend because of heartbreak, pleaded not guilty to the crime during his re-arraignment on Thursday, according to local reports.

The 47-year-old textile businessman has been charged with culpable homicide for allegedly fatally stabbing his 22-year-old ex-lover, Ummukulsum “Ummita” Buhari, in her shared home in Janbulo quarters, Kano state, on Sept. 16. Earlier reports say he confessed to the crime, saying Buhari had broken her promise to marry him even after he had spent money on her.

Geng’s arraignment has been moved multiple times for various reasons, most recently due to the lack of an interpreter. Under Nigerian law, an accused person has the right to communicate in a language they understand.

On Thursday, the Chinese embassy in Nigeria provided an interpreter, Guo Cumru, to translate English to Chinese for Geng. The suspect pleaded not guilty after the accusations were read to him, the Nigerian Tribune reported.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements