Advertisement

Author Topic: Are you a king  (Read 234 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Are you a king
« on: September 21, 2022, 09:34:27 PM »
Do you know what a king is? Kings donít go halfsies with women. Kings donít complain. They just do it and they donít need the women to ask for it. Go make some money then come back when you can afford to treat a woman well. 😂 🤣

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +668
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a king
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 11:09:41 AM »
Do you know what a king is? Kings donít go halfsies with women. Kings donít complain. They just do it and they donít need the women to ask for it. Go make some money then come back when you can afford to treat a woman well. 😂 🤣

King marries his queen. 

What you got?  A bunch of hoes on allowance? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 11:18:48 AM »
Look at who you are so called dating.  The fact that these are babies meaning that they are broke ass biatches.  They got no job n milking you is their only source of income. 

Continue to wishing and praying that they are still broke because the moment they come up, they'll leave your ass for better. 

O0

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +550
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 03:30:59 PM »

Your relationships are based on money, donít think they will stick around if you suddenly develop an incurable disease no matter how much of a king you think you are.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 09:01:48 PM »
Your relationships are based on money, donít think they will stick around if you suddenly develop an incurable disease no matter how much of a king you think you are.

Itís funny because Iíve seen so many girls and guys always complaining about their relationship status on Facebook. Normal relationships are also fake lol. Donít be so hypocritical to criticize a sugar relationship. We are also open and honest, despite the $ itís not fake, just honest. Yíall canít even be honest in a normal relationship lol.

Money is part of the relationship. Some people still need an emotional connection and chemistry to date someone.

If she didnít like me as a person and if she didnít enjoy our time spent together then no amount of money would make her stay. As much as she liked me, the money does make her life easier.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 03:35:56 AM »

If he's sick, he gets SSI n she will milk that too

Remember, as long as she is payed, regardless as to what her john looks like, she will still need to punch in and go to work as an actress.  Gotta keep them entice in order to make that delusional real.   :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 04:50:21 AM »
If he's sick, he gets SSI n she will milk that too

Remember, as long as she is payed, regardless as to what her john looks like, she will still need to punch in and go to work as an actress.  Gotta keep them entice in order to make that delusional real.   :2funny:

Sheís only milking if try to get extras beyond what weíve agreed to do. I only do what it is agree. However, if it sounds reasonable and we been in it for a little while and I care about her, I donít mind putting in a bit extra. But if it happens constantly I will remind her to have mutual respect or I will just end it duh. Itís not fake if itís honest and mutual beneficial. Itís only fake if sheís not holding her end of the deal and youíre still giving her allowance.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +550
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2022, 12:05:14 PM »
Itís funny because Iíve seen so many girls and guys always complaining about their relationship status on Facebook. Normal relationships are also fake lol. Donít be so hypocritical to criticize a sugar relationship. We are also open and honest, despite the $ itís not fake, just honest. Yíall canít even be honest in a normal relationship lol.

Money is part of the relationship. Some people still need an emotional connection and chemistry to date someone.

If she didnít like me as a person and if she didnít enjoy our time spent together then no amount of money would make her stay. As much as she liked me, the money does make her life easier.

Money is part of the relationship but solely for sugar. If you build your relationshipís foundation on money then when the money goes, so does the relationship and that goes for all types of relationships that were built on money.

If youíre a king, you donít need to pay for love and affection directly.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2022, 01:22:48 PM »
Sheís only milking if try to get extras beyond what weíve agreed to do. I only do what it is agree. However, if it sounds reasonable and we been in it for a little while and I care about her, I donít mind putting in a bit extra. But if it happens constantly I will remind her to have mutual respect or I will just end it duh. Itís not fake if itís honest and mutual beneficial. Itís only fake if sheís not holding her end of the deal and youíre still giving her allowance.

Define love.  If there's no genuine love then it's fake duh  O0

You at it for a while and still nothing happens.  The hell is wrong with this picture? In an ordinary relationship, if you been seeing each other for thus time, that bf/gf title should have been established by now otherwise, that chit fake and someone is milking it too. 

Milking doesn't mean they are abusing the term.  Because of a set of rules already established like you said, it then becomes a "quiet quitting" relationship where she is only doing her bare minimum and you pay her the barely minimum as well.  In regular dating terms, She's doing the bare minimum to avoid the gf title.  Jokes on you bra   :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2022, 01:40:20 PM »
Money is part of the relationship but solely for sugar. If you build your relationshipís foundation on money then when the money goes, so does the relationship and that goes for all types of relationships that were built on money.

If youíre a king, you donít need to pay for love and affection directly.

Same with marriages. If the guy loses his job will his wife leave him? Yes. Most marriages donít last because of finances. Relationships are transactional period.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2022, 01:46:02 PM »
Same with marriages. If the guy loses his job will his wife leave him? Yes. Most marriages donít last because of finances. Relationships are transactional period.

Let me correct you.

When your babies are no longer getting payed, you have a 0% chance of her sticking around.

In a normal relationship, if you go broke or poor, she has a 1% chance of sticking around. 

I like my 1% chance and I'm being generous with the percentage here.   O0

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2022, 01:46:48 PM »
Define love.  If there's no genuine love then it's fake duh  O0

You at it for a while and still nothing happens.  The hell is wrong with this picture? In an ordinary relationship, if you been seeing each other for thus time, that bf/gf title should have been established by now otherwise, that chit fake and someone is milking it too. 

Milking doesn't mean they are abusing the term.  Because of a set of rules already established like you said, it then becomes a "quiet quitting" relationship where she is only doing her bare minimum and you pay her the barely minimum as well.  In regular dating terms, She's doing the bare minimum to avoid the gf title.  Jokes on you bra   :2funny:

Actually most arrangements fizzles out for whatever reasons. But I think itís because the guy no longer wants to keep paying her. He falls in love and decides not to keep paying lol. Like how are you going to change her situation? Sheís gonna be in the same situation anyway if you stop the allowance. So for me Iíd still keep on providing even after we are exclusive.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2022, 01:49:45 PM »
Actually most arrangements fizzles out for whatever reasons. But I think itís because the guy no longer wants to keep paying her. He falls in love and decides not to keep paying lol. Like how are you going to change her situation? Sheís gonna be in the same situation anyway if you stop the allowance. So for me Iíd still keep on providing even after we are exclusive.

So you pay, in hoping that she falls in love with you?   

Now that's statistic against you.  Good luck and get that bf/gf title to get off the stigma of the suga relationship wheel. 

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2022, 05:40:16 PM »
So you pay, in hoping that she falls in love with you?   

Now that's statistic against you.  Good luck and get that bf/gf title to get off the stigma of the suga relationship wheel.

Iíd still support her after we are officially together because stopping the allowance wonít change her situation unless she makes enough to pay her own bills and rent. But címon, women donít want to have to pay all the bills. Just be the man and pay lol. As long as she is feminine and submissive thatís good enough for me.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2022, 05:56:00 PM »
Iíd still support her after we are officially together because stopping the allowance wonít change her situation unless she makes enough to pay her own bills and rent. But címon, women donít want to have to pay all the bills. Just be the man and pay lol. As long as she is feminine and submissive thatís good enough for me.

Until you guys are officially together and that's a big if. 

If you want to put some chick on payroll, that's your business. 

If I want to put my gf or wife on payroll, that's my business.   O0

Advertisements