Advertisement

Author Topic: Selfish MN food FRAUDs went underground to steal from the poor raked in $million  (Read 267 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ???:

Food scheme stole $250 million meant for low-income children in "the largest pandemic fraud in the United States," feds say

Federal authorities charged 47 people in Minnesota with conspiracy and other counts on Tuesday in what they said was a massive scheme that took advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to steal $250 million from a federal program that provides meals to low-income children.

U.S. Attorney Andrew Luger called it "the largest pandemic fraud in the United States," CBS Minnesota reports.

Luger said the defendants are charged with federal crimes including "conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering and paying and receiving illegal kickbacks," the station reported.

Luger said the defendants took $250 million from a federal child nutrition program, which was to be used to "feed needy children." Instead, Luger alleges, the defendants "primarily pocketed the money for themselves."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I sure hope the punishments fit the crimes...

Not nothing worst than purposely going "underground" to steal from the less fortunate folks' resources... FRIGGIN IDIOTS!!! :idiot2:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
I sure hope the punishments fit the crimes...

Not nothing worst than purposely going "underground" to steal from the less fortunate folks' resources... FRIGGIN IDIOTS!!! :idiot2:

A lot of Hmongs that are on SSI are doing the same... taking from those that really need them.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Speaking of "A lot of Hmongs"...When I was in the Social Services field, I received several threats from some Hmong folks because I reported their fraudulent activities.

For example, one Hmong guy told me that he'll tell the Hmong community about me because I don't do the "Hmong help Hmong" thing...

I just laughed at his face and told him to go ahead because I will not compromise my integrity, values, morals, and professionalis m for his fraudulent activities... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements