Advertisement

Author Topic: Is this relationship worth keeping?  (Read 465 times)

Anonymous

Is this relationship worth keeping?
« on: September 23, 2022, 11:07:18 AM »
If the person you're with has a tendency to go psycho when they're upset at you, such as: cut up your clothes or throw them away, trash your car, hit you while you're in the driver's seat, destroy your personal belongings that you really care about, and other things. Let's just say that sometimes they do have legitimate reasons to be upset at you when they behave this way. However, do you think the way they handle their anger is justified? Aside from the times that they snap, they happen to be rather pleasing to be around, is dutiful, good parent, fit in with your family, know how to carry themselves in public, look attractive, and in other words, fit in with the important components of your life. Is your relationship with them still worth keeping?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: Is this relationship worth keeping?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 07:56:28 PM »
all it takes is one bad apple to ruin the whole basket of apples. run away now while you can!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +552
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 09:54:40 AM »
There's no legitimate reason to do those things.

No. It's not worth keeping that relationship.

You will know when the time is right to leave.

If the person you're with has a tendency to go psycho when they're upset at you, such as: cut up your clothes or throw them away, trash your car, hit you while you're in the driver's seat, destroy your personal belongings that you really care about, and other things. Let's just say that sometimes they do have legitimate reasons to be upset at you when they behave this way.
However, do you think the way they handle their anger is justified? Aside from the times that they snap, they happen to be rather pleasing to be around, is dutiful, good parent, fit in with your family, know how to carry themselves in public, look attractive, and in other words, fit in with the important components of your life. Is your relationship with them still worth keeping?

« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 09:55:10 AM by Anonymous »

"Either you run the day or the day runs you."--John Rim, Bitfarms, Ltd.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 09:04:52 AM »
I remember the time when I went to the New Year with my cousin and his wife. I rode with them because I was at their house to style my nyab's hair. My cousin came home really late since he took her younger brother shopping for an outfit and apparently the stores didn't carry anything formal. My nyab was livid. She wouldn't stop scolding them with vulgarity and her anger continued to escalate in the car. She slapped my cousin's head, punched him, and even grabbed the steering wheel. Then she was kicking the dashboard and turned around to throw a water bottle at her brother, who was in the backseat with me. My cousin's car swerved several times. I'm surprised my cousin stayed pretty cool since he is pretty short-tempered, himself. They were shouting at each other though and then he was shaming her for behaving that way in front of the brother and me.

I was very surprised because my nyab is soft-spoken and very feminine. But then there was that one time when she....

You just never know anymore.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 01:11:39 PM »
Run

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 01:28:14 AM »
I remember the time when I went to the New Year with my cousin and his wife. I rode with them because I was at their house to style my nyab's hair. My cousin came home really late since he took her younger brother shopping for an outfit and apparently the stores didn't carry anything formal. My nyab was livid. She wouldn't stop scolding them with vulgarity and her anger continued to escalate in the car. She slapped my cousin's head, punched him, and even grabbed the steering wheel. Then she was kicking the dashboard and turned around to throw a water bottle at her brother, who was in the backseat with me. My cousin's car swerved several times. I'm surprised my cousin stayed pretty cool since he is pretty short-tempered, himself. They were shouting at each other though and then he was shaming her for behaving that way in front of the brother and me.

I was very surprised because my nyab is soft-spoken and very feminine. But then there was that one time when she....

If I was your cousin and she does that to me two more times, I'm divorcing her.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2022, 04:07:47 PM »
if u even have to ask you deserve a psycho like that. :2funny:

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2022, 05:35:04 PM »

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2022, 05:37:39 PM »

Tus no zoo ua xwb tsis zoo yuav.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2022, 11:52:24 PM »
My cousin is definitely no saint and not the typical good Hmong husband type - the kind that would go help out neej tsa, go to clan meetings, or know Hmong customs and traditions, but he's never cheated on my nyab or physically hurt her. His biggest flaws are that he loves to hunt and fish. He is also not big on doing things that she likes to do, such as shopping. But they do regularly go on expensive vacations, hang out with the same friend couples, and camp a lot. He even bought one of those luxury RVs so that my nyab would be comfortable. It seems that she feels neglected because of his hobbies. One time she ran away because he didn't agree to buy a brand new built house. She wanted to sell the house that was all paid, and use the profit to put a down payment on a newly built home. In the end, my cousin caved in. All in all, he's given her a very comfortable life, which she's enjoyed. But I guess money and materialistic things are still not enough.

It seems she wants a husband who will be with her all the time, but I'm not sure that type of man will be able to give her the materialistic things that she also wants and is accustomed to. It's going to be either or.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2022, 10:15:03 AM »
My cousin is definitely no saint and not the typical good Hmong husband type - the kind that would go help out neej tsa, go to clan meetings, or know Hmong customs and traditions, but he's never cheated on my nyab or physically hurt her. His biggest flaws are that he loves to hunt and fish. He is also not big on doing things that she likes to do, such as shopping. But they do regularly go on expensive vacations, hang out with the same friend couples, and camp a lot. He even bought one of those luxury RVs so that my nyab would be comfortable. It seems that she feels neglected because of his hobbies. One time she ran away because he didn't agree to buy a brand new built house. She wanted to sell the house that was all paid, and use the profit to put a down payment on a newly built home. In the end, my cousin caved in. All in all, he's given her a very comfortable life, which she's enjoyed. But I guess money and materialistic things are still not enough.

It seems she wants a husband who will be with her all the time, but I'm not sure that type of man will be able to give her the materialistic things that she also wants and is accustomed to. It's going to be either or.

Is she hot? If she is, I don't mind giving her all the attention she needs. Lots of love, lust, and all-nighters.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2022, 02:54:51 PM »

Nws xav sib ua xwb.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2022, 05:11:59 PM »
My nyab is attractive and she is a good wife and mother as well. I also think there were plenty of times when her anger was justified. However, I disagree how she expresses her anger.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2022, 01:04:35 PM »
IF YOU'RE ASKING THIS QUESTION THEN  YOU NEED TO CUT THIS CRAZY OUT

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2022, 11:17:36 AM »
My nyab is attractive and she is a good wife and mother as well. I also think there were plenty of times when her anger was justified. However, I disagree how she expresses her anger.

Nws ntxim ua heev. thiab nws yuav nyiam mag ua heev.

Advertisements