Advertisement

Author Topic: I know folks that still believe in this conspiracy & it's been over 20 years now  (Read 158 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ???:

Fact check: World Trade Center Building 7 collapsed due to fire on 9/11, not pre-rigged explosives
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/09/23/fact-check-world-trade-center-building-7-collapsed-due-fire/10428919002/

The claim: World Trade Center Building 7 was 'pre-rigged for controlled demolition'
World Trade Center Building 7, which was located near the Twin Towers in New York, collapsed on Sept. 11, 2001. Amid this year's anniversary of the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, some social media users claim the building’s collapse was pre-planned.

A Facebook video shared Sept. 11 claims that Larry Silverstein, who developed Building 7, gave orders to demolish it. As evidence, it cites a PBS documentary, “America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero,” in which Silverstein says:

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'You know we’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements