Advertisement

Author Topic: Where are ALL these old timers now?  (Read 535 times)

Offline venom

• Elite Poster
  • I am THAT Poisonous
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Where are ALL these old timers now?
« on: September 26, 2022, 02:22:49 PM »
Is she still roaming in here?

Who else is missing from here?

Jena, NiamHwm, LadyLionness, Mrs.Vang, Niello, Fancee, Mirage, PajtxivDuaj, Dok_Champa, TusKawg, who else?

« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 02:43:36 PM by venom »

Like this post: 0
Pom Dej Dag Siab Thiaj Nqig. Sim Kiag!

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Where are these old timers now?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 02:48:57 PM »
How come all female names?  You a pimp?   :2funny:

Jena - OG woman for sure
 NiamHwm, Don't know
 LadyLionness, Hope her health is doing well
 Mrs.Vang, OG woman for sure
 Niello, Still the biggest boobies around
 Fancee, OG woman for sure
 Mirage, OG woman for sure
 PajtxivDuaj, Dont' know
 Dok_Champa, Still roaming here
 TusKawg Dont know

You missing Fiery  -  Still the hottest PH hmong chick to date. When I was younger and was roaming MN on a frequent for them hmong clubs, I ran into her and her friends in the elavator at that one club called epic or was it the quest?  Totally too long ago.  Anyway, it was the first time she saw me and instantly, she knew who I am and guess what?  She gave me a kiss.   I think I introduced her to my other forum, the car forum so of speak and she met a flip dude that I am also associated with.  She flew down to southern california and spent valentine's day with dude.  Pix of her in a bathtub and with him.  Boy, that's some spicy imagery that she shared on PH that one year. 

After that, she was spotted with a richer white dude.  Forget about Yasmi.  This girl was like a kardashian, milking her way to the top.  Fancy gal indeed. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Where are these old timers now?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 03:29:19 PM »

Jena - OG woman for sure
 NiamHwm, Don't know
 LadyLionness, Hope her health is doing well <===She passed away
 PajtxivDuaj, Dont' know
 Dok_Champa, Still roaming here<===Once in a while...
 TusKawg Dont know

You missing Fiery  -  Still the hottest PH hmong chick to date. When I was younger and was roaming MN on a frequent for them hmong clubs, I ran into her and her friends in the elavator at that one club called epic or was it the quest?  Totally too long ago.  Anyway, it was the first time she saw me and instantly, she knew who I am and guess what?  She gave me a kiss.   I think I introduced her to my other forum, the car forum so of speak and she met a flip dude that I am also associated with.  She flew down to southern california and spent valentine's day with dude.  Pix of her in a bathtub and with him.  Boy, that's some spicy imagery that she shared on PH that one year. 

After that, she was spotted with a richer white dude.  Forget about Yasmi.  This girl was like a kardashian, milking her way to the top.  Fancy gal indeed.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Where are ALL these old timers now?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 05:54:30 PM »
She's not doing well. You may go see her at her grave now if you would like. Her kids come on Facebook. Look them up.

Jena - OG woman for sure
 NiamHwm, Don't know
LadyLionness, Hope her health is doing well
 PajtxivDuaj, Dont' know
 Dok_Champa, Still roaming here
 TusKawg Dont know

Is she still roaming in here?

Who else is missing from here?

Jena, NiamHwm, LadyLionness, Mrs.Vang, Niello, Fancee, Mirage, PajtxivDuaj, Dok_Champa, TusKawg, who else?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Where are ALL these old timers now?
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 07:10:08 PM »
Thanks for the update. 

She was a defender of fate.  She shared her fashion pix on here.  May she rest in peace and all that has fault or if she gives fault to, lets resolve it by forgiveness.  Amen.   :'(

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements