Advertisement

Author Topic: Ex-Officer Tou is better than this guy, you would think he knows how wrong hate  (Read 178 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...based on skin tone is being a minority himself but guess not  ???:

NYPD cop of 18 years charged with hate crime over anti-Muslim attack

An officer who spent the last 18 years with the New York Police Department has been fired from the force due to his alleged involvement in an anti-Muslim attack earlier this year.

Riggs Kwong, 50, is facing multiple charges — including hate crimes — for the Jan. 16 road rage incident, which allegedly saw him pummel, spit on and use anti-Muslim language toward a 32-year-old man.

The altercation reportedly started when Kwong’s Honda Accord blocked Abdul Motalab, who was in a Toyota RAV4, from making a turn at McDonald and Church Avenues in Kensington, Brooklyn. Motalab retaliated by cutting Kwong off when the latter tried to turn from Church Avenue onto an Ocean Parkway service road.

Kwong then filmed himself unleashing a series of anti-Muslim slurs, according to prosecutors.

“I’m trying to make a left here on the service road and this terrorist is terrorizing me,” Kwong told Motalab. “You’re upset because I didn’t let you make a U-turn, Mr. Mohammed… Al Qaeda, terrorist, ISIS…”

Motalab exited his vehicle to take a photo of Kwong’s license plate. Meanwhile, Kwong allegedly continued to hurl racial slurs. Motalab then slapped the hood of Kwong’s car. Kwong got out and allegedly spat on Motalab's face. Motalab spat back, and in turn, Kwong allegedly punched him several times. Motalab fell to the ground but Kwong continued to beat him while using slurs, prosecutors said.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Cops supposed to serve the community and maintain the laws. I think this Asian dude doesn't reflect what the police department stands for.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements