Advertisement

Author Topic: You only have yourself to blame so either complete the 12 steps or dig your hole  (Read 235 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...deeper  ???:

‘Extremely embarrassing.’ Missouri women with prior felonies sentenced in Capitol riot

Two Springfield women accused of breaching the Capitol on Jan. 6 — both while on probation or bond for prior felony convictions — were sentenced Friday, one to a halfway house and the other to jail. Cara Hentschel, 35, was sentenced to 45 days in a “residential re-entry center,” 36 months’ probation, 60 hours of community service and a $500 fine. Mahailya Pryer, 35, who invaded the Capitol with Hentschel, was ordered to serve 45 days of incarceration, 36 months’ probation and 60 hours of community service. U.S. District Judge Florence Y. Pan also ordered Pryer to participate in an inpatient substance abuse program and undergo drug testing.

In addition, the two also are required to pay $500 restitution for damage to the Capitol building on Jan. 6, which prosecutors say totaled about $2.7 million. The women, both of whom have served prison time for previous offenses, pleaded guilty in May to parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

The two appeared by video conference in back-to-back hearings in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Hentschel told the judge she was “100 percent very remorseful” for her actions on Jan. 6. “I’m not only embarrassed, but, like, I have been affected by this in so many different ways,” she said. And Pryer said: “I am very, very apologetic for what happened on January 6. I do think that it’s a horrible thing. ... I’m very remorseful for what I’ve done, the harm that I caused.”

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article266602036.html#storylink=cpy

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Lets see

45 days in jail
36 months probation which feels like nothing
60 hours of community services is about 7.5 days of picking up trash along the highway

Still doable   :2funny:

Jail time is probably the hardest because it eats you alive being trapped in them jail cell.  Them 4 walls will have you thinking and you gotta watch your back from other felons in there. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Lets see

45 days in jail
36 months probation which feels like nothing
60 hours of community services is about 7.5 days of picking up trash along the highway

Still doable   :2funny:

Jail time is probably the hardest because it eats you alive being trapped in them jail cell.  Them 4 walls will have you thinking and you gotta watch your back from other felons in there.

That's just a slap on the hand... That 45 days will be reduce for good behavior and minus what they already served.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements