Advertisement

Author Topic: Hurricane Ian home sale in Florida.....  (Read 4292 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Hurricane Ian home sale in Florida.....
« on: October 04, 2022, 01:17:46 PM »
You know you can come up if you know how to fish for them homes being damaged by hurricane Ian or folks that just had enough of them hurricanes and want out.  Sale prices are pending. 

Good idea huh?   O0

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Hurricane Ian home sale in Florida.....
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 12:43:08 PM »
Bad idea... major work needed.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Hurricane Ian home sale in Florida.....
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 03:07:53 PM »
Bad idea... major work needed.

Yes, very true but prices already reflecting the need to rebuilt and more discount for them to get out as a quick sale as they move onto higher grounds and with a sour in their mouths about hurricane areas. 

Next year will be another hurricane but it might be a miss as hurricanes tend to attack other areas.  Like Narleans and katrina for instance.  From then till now, no Katrina part 2.  Besides, it is a vacation home anyway.  If a bad Hurricane comes, run back to the west side to play it safe.  Maybe flip it back to the next sucker who wants to buy it on the low low and have that same ambition.  I dunno.  Just trying to capitalize on other people's failure which may be your gain.  A whole year to enjoy before them hurricanes will test you once again. 

Just thinking out loud.  No way I'm going to be a resident there or live there long term.  The fact that they got gators already turned me off.  You can't even stand at the edge of any body of water without terror striking you.  That is how they feed.  No thank you.  I got lucky growing up in Narleans swampland filled up with gators.  Growing up poor, you don't have the luxury of cable tv to get educated about them gators.  To me, at 8 years old, I go looking for gators to snag with my fishing pole just for the hell of it.  Water moccasin everywhere and like the huckleberry kid in me, we would catch them and put them in pickle jars just to observe it at close distance.  When you grow up poor, you also grow up ghetto and dumb. 

« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 03:09:54 PM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements