Advertisement

Author Topic: Mystery solved as to why that Asian family was killed in Merced, CA  (Read 336 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Slain California family and suspect had longstanding dispute, authorities say; charges filed

The suspect in the kidnapping and killing of a central California family was a former employee of the family who had a longstanding dispute with them that "got pretty nasty," authorities said Thursday.

Relatives of the deceased family told investigators that Jesus Salgado, 48, had sent angry text messages or emails to the family about a year ago after working with their trucking business, Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke told The Associated Press.

A farm worker reported a deceased person late Wednesday and local authorities found the bodies of 8-month-old Aroohi Dheri; her 27-year-old mother, Jasleen Kaur; her 36-year-old father, Jasdeep Singh; and her 39-year-old uncle, Amandeep Singh in a remote area near the town of Dos Palos, California, about 30 miles south of Merced, California. The slain family was among the rows of an almond orchard.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Re: Mystery solved as to why that Asian family was killed in Merced, CA
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 01:42:26 PM »
Sad all around!! If it was me, I would never allow my family to be forced to a secondary location.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 05:46:27 PM »
Here's a video that show how this incident happened before him and his brother Alberto got arrested.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/jesus-salgados-brother-alberto-arrested-after-california-family-kidnap-murder/

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 06:24:36 PM »
Man and that evil guy's name is "Jesus".... ::)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 08:31:18 PM »
The guy and his brother probably are Catholic. You may wonder how they got religious names.

When someone mix with religion and tattoo, he/she got self-contradiction going on their his/her insane mind.

Leviticus 19:28
You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 12:19:06 PM »
Straight up death penalty

Fry them mother effers.   Took out the whole family including that little baby, execution style.  At least let the baby live or something.  No compassion whatsoever.   Fawk man, I'm triggered  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements