Advertisement

Author Topic: Miss Texas and now Miss USA is Asian American  (Read 632 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Miss Texas and now Miss USA is Asian American
« on: October 04, 2022, 01:42:53 PM »
Flip chick but still, represent the AZN pride.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/miss-texas-r-bonney-gabriel-182039899.html

Knew I should of called a day off from work on a Monday to go see them beauties running around Reno.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Texas and now Miss USA is Asian American
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 04:29:51 PM »
Duma, have you forgotten one of the seven deadly sins, PRIDE? lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 06:36:33 PM »
Duma, have you forgotten one of the seven deadly sins, PRIDE? lol

Nothing wrong with having pride of your own heritage.   I mean how can you escape it?  You are born into it and you are it so might as well live with it.

Having such pride is to honor your dead ancestors.   O0

Breaking the barrier is what she is doing.  No one say that Texas is an asian state or the USA is an asian nation but she's doing it.  Next stop, the asian universe title. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 10:22:44 PM »
She doesn't seem to look content in this photo  ???:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 11:28:39 PM »
Honestly

I didn’t even know it was on
And don’t care

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 08:23:26 AM »
Congratulation s to her!

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2022, 10:47:32 PM »
Nothing wrong with having pride of your own heritage.   I mean how can you escape it?  You are born into it and you are it so might as well live with it.

Having such pride is to honor your dead ancestors.   O0

Breaking the barrier is what she is doing.  No one say that Texas is an asian state or the USA is an asian nation but she's doing it.  Next stop, the asian universe title.

I don't see Pride is okay to possess anywhere in your bible though.  :D
I'm sure Catholic church know this already. Satan and his minions possess all these seven sins in their heart: pride, envy, wrath, lust, greed, glutton. Whomever possess these qualities will be Satan's beeitch.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2022, 06:39:16 PM »
I don't see Pride is okay to possess anywhere in your bible though.  :D
I'm sure Catholic church know this already. Satan and his minions possess all these seven sins in their heart: pride, envy, wrath, lust, greed, glutton. Whomever possess these qualities will be Satan's beeitch.

It all depends on what you do with your pride. 

1 Corinthians 4:7
7 For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?

That's why you see Christian sport folks will give glory to God with their 1st place winnings.  They are the best but thanks to God for his strength to help them achieving their goals.   O0

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 06:53:47 PM »
That passage ain't talking about Pride.  :D
Seem to me that verse talks about anyone who has the holy spirit will receive the gifts from sky daddy. The person does not have the holy spirit will receive none for they're not repenting.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2022, 11:23:03 PM »
Hmmm.... ???:

Miss USA 2022 R'Bonney Gabriel Responds to Allegation Her Win Was "Rigged"

Over the weekend, the Texas native succeeded the much-coveted title from last year's winner, Elle Smith, during a ceremony at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Nev. But shortly after her big win, speculations R'Bonney may have had an unfair advantage surfaced online—with Miss Montana Heather Lee O'Keefe saying she had spoken with her fellow competitors and alleged that "most of the Miss USA contestants feel very strongly that there was favoritism towards Miss Texas USA and we have the receipts to prove it."

Responding to the allegations, R'Bonney exclusively told Erin Lim Rhodes on E! News' The Rundown that the pageant "was not rigged."

"I would never enter any pageant or any competition that I know I would win," she continued on the Oct. 6 episode. "I have a lot of integrity."

In winning Miss USA 2022, R'Bonney made history by becoming the first Filipino-American woman to take home the title. The model and fashion designer is also the first-ever Asian-American woman to have been named Miss Texas USA.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2022, 12:33:09 PM »
Hmmm.... ???:

Miss USA 2022 R'Bonney Gabriel Responds to Allegation Her Win Was "Rigged"

Over the weekend, the Texas native succeeded the much-coveted title from last year's winner, Elle Smith, during a ceremony at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Nev. But shortly after her big win, speculations R'Bonney may have had an unfair advantage surfaced online—with Miss Montana Heather Lee O'Keefe saying she had spoken with her fellow competitors and alleged that "most of the Miss USA contestants feel very strongly that there was favoritism towards Miss Texas USA and we have the receipts to prove it."

Responding to the allegations, R'Bonney exclusively told Erin Lim Rhodes on E! News' The Rundown that the pageant "was not rigged."

"I would never enter any pageant or any competition that I know I would win," she continued on the Oct. 6 episode. "I have a lot of integrity."

In winning Miss USA 2022, R'Bonney made history by becoming the first Filipino-American woman to take home the title. The model and fashion designer is also the first-ever Asian-American woman to have been named Miss Texas USA.

It is that due theory fallacy. 

The woke generation that we are in are going to give minorities to break records.  If you are AZN and there has never been an AZN winning, join it and see what happen. 

You know baseball guy Arron Judge hits his 62nd home run that other day to break the AL single season record.  You know that record can not be reach had the pitcher and his coaches prevent it right?  It is called walk on purpose.  They can do that and just walk the guy and they guy has 0 fat chances of swinging that bat.  All Legal play here.  Now if you want to say cheating, they threw him a ball right in the middle and at the right time so he can crack a HR and make record.  It was his second to last game of the season too I believe so the window of opportunity to break record is dwindling.   

by the way, the fan that caught the HR ball was offered 2 mil for that ball.   O0

Advertisements