Advertisement

Author Topic: FRAUDs are costing me time  (Read 213 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
FRAUDs are costing me time
« on: October 04, 2022, 10:28:02 PM »
If I remember the steps correctly, I went to Walmart to buy a simple cheap eye drop that only cost a few bucks, and I have to wait for an associate to open the locked shelves and she has to put it in this plastic container before handing it to me. Then when I get to the check out area, another associate has to open the container so I can scan it and buy it... :idiot2: ???:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: FRAUDs are costing me time
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 10:38:18 PM »
What all that stealing says about America

I recently went to my neighborhood drug store in New York City to buy some Tylenol and saw it was locked up on a plastic shelf—as was much of the store’s stock.

We’re used to seeing expensive jewelry secured behind glass or a few items behind convenience store counters, but lately the amount of seemingly ordinary items—soap, ice cream, detergent—locked up in stores—CVS, Best Buy, Home Depot, etc—is increasing. If you don't see this where you live yet, you might soon. Or you might visit parts of America where it has become commonplace.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Re: FRAUDs are costing me time
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 08:55:27 AM »
This is what you get when you have Leftie/Demmie leaders that promote laws that are soft on crime and protect criminals... CA, NY, Chicago, Portland, etc. etc. all have common denominator... Leftie DA, Judge, Mayor, Governor.

eg. California will not even prosecute anyone stealing less than $950 and the cops probably won't even bother because they know the DA/judge will not even look at it. Hence, increase robberies resulting in businesses having to deal with it themselves - lock up everything.

even grocery stores are locking up steak, other essential items and SPAM.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements