Advertisement

Author Topic: Sugaring is part of the sex industry: trade time for $$$ so should be honest  (Read 753 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ...and/or keep her "promised" with her "regular relationship" boyfriend...???:

This Woman Has A Boyfriend, But She's Secretly Sleeping With Sugar Daddies — Should She Come Clean?

Today, we've got this woman, who's hiding a big secret from her boyfriend: She's been meeting up with sugar daddies for extra cash. Her boyfriend knows she used to have this side hustle back in the day, but she promised to give it up when they started dating. Should she tell him that she's still meeting up with these other men or keep it quiet?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
You can't take a hole out of a hooe. 

she is still pimping because she said she is not making enough unlike before. 

These suga girls all have issues and you want to marry these girls?   Good luck with that.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
If she’s dating the bf he should be willing to pull out the stop to keep her comfy so she won’t have to look elsewhere. That’s the hard part for most guys. They don’t help her enough. This means paying for her upkeep, dates, travel, bills etc. The reason why she’s looking for sugar daddies is because she want or need more money. I’m sure she would preferred to have the bf, but that’s only if he’s generous enough with her so that she don’t need to seek out the SDs. In my experience, having an exclusive gf costs more than a SB lol. Ashley is somewhere in between a gf and a SB. She’s a SGF (spoiled gf). She don’t always expect me to give her an allowance but I still spoiled her by taking her to shopping and paying her medical bills.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 11:09:23 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
If she’s dating the bf he should be willing to pull out the stop to keep her comfy so she won’t have to look elsewhere. That’s the hard part for most guys. They don’t help her enough. This means paying for her upkeep, dates, travel, bills etc. The reason why she’s looking for sugar daddies is because she want or need more money. I’m sure she would preferred to have the bf, but that’s only if he’s generous enough with her so that she don’t need to seek out the SDs. In my experience, having an exclusive gf costs more than a SB lol. Ashley is somewhere in between a gf and a SB. She’s a SGF (spoiled gf). She don’t always expect me to give her an allowance but I still spoiled her by taking her to shopping and paying her medical bills.

She's playing her role because it is her job.  How genuine is it?  Only god can tell. 

They say you are worth for what you are payed.  Perhaps there are no real ballers in your area that would make her a real high class baby.  Real smart babies are going for 5k a month the least and up.  Your half breed girl are going for a discount because she's not all that.  She is what she's worth. 

Real BF and GF relationship can lead to something.  There's potential and hope that it will end up in marriage.  Love is possible there too.  Take all of these PH guys for example.  They dated the traditional way and are now married to them. They invested their time for something that ended up being real at the end of the day.  Your so called sugar dating this one for more than 3 years and only half and half?  IT means you got played and they are smart at it.  They got you confused.  Good Job Ashley.  I don't feel sorry for her anymore but I feel sorry for you bra.  Good luck with your ventures. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile

I had to read what you wrote again just to get a jedi mind fawk going on.  My gosh, no wonder you can't win at dating the traditional way.

First off, it is not the bf's job to work for his paycheck and give her his paycheck just so she can be happy or else she'll stray.  When you date someone, you qualify them for some red flags and you make the choice to hold um or fold um. 

Spoiling a chick is optional.  It then becomes a problem if it is your job to kiss her azz and spoil her or else she will stray.  Same thing for guys.  If a girl is not giving him booty, is that a lame excuse for him to get booty elsewhere?  Read them red flags.  Get out early before you get played.   O0

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
She's playing her role because it is her job.  How genuine is it?  Only god can tell. 

They say you are worth for what you are payed.  Perhaps there are no real ballers in your area that would make her a real high class baby.  Real smart babies are going for 5k a month the least and up.  Your half breed girl are going for a discount because she's not all that.  She is what she's worth. 

Real BF and GF relationship can lead to something.  There's potential and hope that it will end up in marriage.  Love is possible there too.  Take all of these PH guys for example.  They dated the traditional way and are now married to them. They invested their time for something that ended up being real at the end of the day.  Your so called sugar dating this one for more than 3 years and only half and half?  IT means you got played and they are smart at it.  They got you confused.  Good Job Ashley.  I don't feel sorry for her anymore but I feel sorry for you bra.  Good luck with your ventures.

The ppm or allowance is based on the area. It can be 5k+ in Cali or NY if they are lucky to find wealthy SDs but I’m not sure. And no legit SDs are going to pay 5k to start.

I met Ashley during July 4 weekend of 2022. She still seeing me and she sleeps over. The other chick was 3 years and we’re still friends to this day. It’s naive to think that I will just give her money without sex in return lol. No legit SD does that. So like if I give her the amount we agreed on and she lie then that means she played me. Or if i lie and claim I’m going to support her but don’t, and I tricked her into sleeping with me then she got played. Well, none of us have play each other and we both always hold our end on the deal. 

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
I had to read what you wrote again just to get a jedi mind fawk going on.  My gosh, no wonder you can't win at dating the traditional way.

First off, it is not the bf's job to work for his paycheck and give her his paycheck just so she can be happy or else she'll stray.  When you date someone, you qualify them for some red flags and you make the choice to hold um or fold um. 

Spoiling a chick is optional.  It then becomes a problem if it is your job to kiss her azz and spoil her or else she will stray.  Same thing for guys.  If a girl is not giving him booty, is that a lame excuse for him to get booty elsewhere?  Read them red flags.  Get out early before you get played.   O0

He’s a regular bf and she’s a SB and they have different expectations that’s why their relationship doesn’t work. She’s better off to find a rich bf. 

Advertisements