Advertisement

Author Topic: lmao... i'm not your dacurse guy.... does it snow in california???  (Read 8798 times)

P90xbox

Re: lmao... i'm not your dacurse guy.... does it snow in california???
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2023, 09:37:03 PM »
Ok? So hamungKAREN in P90xbox account reply back but still haven't provide an image of Sacramento California. The OP's title is suppose to be about DaPurse' s hometown in California then all the sudden change the subject about me. Is that his tactic to avoid embarrassment so anyone will not notice his lies?

brudder, nobody else is thinking the same...all the brudders loves me....they love rocko too...but he gets tough love...nobody really hates him..but you..lols...no t very Christian...lo ls....theKing is just being a big Brother to him...we all family in here...hell, maybe related in real life...too...l mao

okay brudder....don't embarass yourself and don't waste ur time no mo...online is just for entertainment okay brudder?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2023, 10:27:26 PM »
brudder, nobody else is thinking the same...all the brudders loves me....they love rocko too...but he gets tough love...nobody really hates him..but you..lols...no t very Christian...lo ls....theKing is just being a big Brother to him...we all family in here...hell, maybe related in real life...too...l mao

okay brudder....don't embarass yourself and don't waste ur time no mo...online is just for entertainment okay brudder?

I truly hope the dude seek mental help
Because he is crazy

These dumb people can’t be reason with

;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2023, 12:44:26 AM »
brudder, nobody else is thinking the same...all the brudders loves me....they love rocko too...but he gets tough love...nobody really hates him..but you..lols...no t very Christian...lo ls....theKing is just being a big Brother to him...we all family in here...hell, maybe related in real life...too...lmao

I don't see theking claimed DaPurse is his relative. Perhaps it's you the one who made this disclaimer. Your words, not mine.  :2funny:
Just watch P90xbox gonna change the subject and lie that he didn't say that. How predictable.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2023, 07:02:12 AM »
I think he was joking about your mental illness
How everyone in here is actually me or him

;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2023, 02:00:45 PM »
:laughing4: See what I mean. hamungKAREN switch dudes from P90xbox so quickly that he responded.

It's ok to talk to yourself... and ok to answer yourself. But sad when you have to repeat what you said because you weren't listening.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 03:09:03 PM by Visualmon »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2023, 10:18:38 PM »
:laughing4: See what I mean. hamungKAREN switch dudes from P90xbox so quickly that he responded.

It's ok to talk to yourself... and ok to answer yourself. But sad when you have to repeat what you said because you weren't listening.

Lmao…

Bro… please stop
You are making a fool out of yourself
I don’t know any of these people

;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2023, 11:38:20 PM »
Lmao…

Bro… please stop
You are making a fool out of yourself
I don’t know any of these people

;D ;D

Only a hippo-crate will say "fool". I have a sibling said the same word. Turn out he's a hippo-crate too when he keeps forgetting what he said 2 minutes ago and keeps lying to his friends.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2023, 10:54:26 PM »
Lol

I’m not any of these brothers in here
You are just pure retard

;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2023, 11:11:31 PM »
I ain't talking about you. I'm talking about my biological brother.

Nope. Kuv ntse tshaj.  :2funny:

P90xbox

« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2023, 05:56:06 PM »
I ain't talking about you. I'm talking about my biological brother.

Nope. Kuv ntse tshaj.  :2funny:

xvidsual, brudder, either you been a low key bully all  your life and nobody hasn't really humble you or you been bullied all your life and now your anger and hatred is exert unto others...damn brudder...this why some of us hmizzles up in here for..just ask anyone in here for advice or suggestions... there's some very wise brudders inhere...just not me...shizzles rocko might give out the best advice..check him out brudder...lols

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2023, 10:37:14 PM »
Well, well, welll... look who is drop by in other account. I thought you left, but you decided to come back. I can tell you desperately seeking for revenge with a clenched fist.  ;D

I'm not your brother in Christ. You're not a Christian. Not even close to one. Seems like you're trying so hard to be super spade. Why don't you run along and focus on your thing like playing with your hands aka wives.

;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2023, 11:58:06 PM »
xvidsual, brudder, either you been a low key bully all  your life and nobody hasn't really humble you or you been bullied all your life and now your anger and hatred is exert unto others...damn brudder...this why some of us hmizzles up in here for..just ask anyone in here for advice or suggestions... there's some very wise brudders inhere...just not me...shizzles rocko might give out the best advice..check him out brudder...lols

I’m a nice guy
I’m not trying to pick on SPECIAL EDUCATION students
Bullying the mentally challenge handicapped

Just makes me look bad

;D ;D

P90xbox

« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2023, 12:34:06 AM »
Well, well, welll... look who is drop by in other account. I thought you left, but you decided to come back. I can tell you desperately seeking for revenge with a clenched fist.  ;D

I'm not your brother in Christ. You're not a Christian. Not even close to one. Seems like you're trying so hard to be super spade. Why don't you run along and focus on your thing like playing with your hands aka wives.

;D ;D

Hey brudder, u keep exposing yourself...lol s don't be that "no disrespect but". guy...Never claimed to be a christian...al ways said I believe in a higher power, but not in any religious sense...Never said I was related to anyone in here...but that it's a possibility... but we're not gonna meet up in real life any day soon, if ever.....lols. ...so just have fun..win,lose or draw...just have fun...lols

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 09:53:33 AM by P90xbox »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2023, 02:31:58 PM »
It's futile to say you're not him and he's not you. You just drop the last crumb and we all see what you are already. Sheesh... trying so hard to be different person. smh

Funny how P90xbox said to himself (hmgROCK), "ROCKO, you're on your own from now on. I'm leaving". Oh look, he's back to helping himself when he's in corner shivering with his tail under the legs.
Like I said before and I'll say it again. I don't need to figure out. A liar like you gonna reveal your stupidity someday so anyone in here will see your true color. You'll need somebody to back you up when no one else is agreeing with your trolling, toxicity, and your fabricated stories.

Case closed.

P90xbox

« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2023, 06:05:23 PM »
It's futile to say you're not him and he's not you. You just drop the last crumb and we all see what you are already. Sheesh... trying so hard to be different person. smh

Funny how P90xbox said to himself (hmgROCK), "ROCKO, you're on your own from now on. I'm leaving". Oh look, he's back to helping himself when he's in corner shivering with his tail under the legs.
Like I said before and I'll say it again. I don't need to figure out. A liar like you gonna reveal your stupidity someday so anyone in here will see your true color. You'll need somebody to back you up when no one else is agreeing with your trolling, toxicity, and your fabricated stories.

Case closed.

brudder, what is it going to take to convince you that rocko is from wisco, and curse/p90 is from cali. I told you before brudder, u can't just be assuming and be so sure of yourself without concrete evidence...jus t like the bible..it sounds good, powerful and moving but there are no concrete evidence that it is a true and legit book..I always tell people, believe in what you want to, just remember life is too short..it's too bad some people waste their whole life believing and fighting for something of no value in reality and worst case probably don't even exist...lols.. .

I dare you to make a post/poll asking everyone else in here if they think rocko and curse/p90 is the same hmizzle..if you are so sure of yourself...or are you not...you almost succeeded at one time, if I didn't intervene and clear the air, whow!! you would had probably convince 99% of members..YOU have something serious towards DaCurse that you were willing to go that low to provide false info to the other good ole folks of PH so that they will gang up on him would had made you so happy...whow! Go ahead brudder, go make that post and poll...call us out in front of everyone if you're so sure...lols... .if they all think we are the same....I will leave this forum for good.. :2funny: for reals this time.I don't go to places I know I am not welcome....but seem like everyone either loves me, okay with me, and one or two is gonna wanna kill me....lols I deal with those type of haters all my life...nothing new...I just don't want to bruise and kill another man's ego, but if it leaves me no choice, what else am I to do....if they keep attacking me....lols

online is online, there's gonna be story tellers, fairy tales, elves, dwarfs, and trolls...explo re life if you are looking for real friends, and real girlfriends... just don't look for real easy targets, sometimes they are the real tough guys....lols

Advertisements