Advertisement

Author Topic: lmao... i'm not your dacurse guy.... does it snow in california???  (Read 9089 times)

P90xbox

Re: lmao... i'm not your dacurse guy.... does it snow in california???
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2023, 04:27:56 PM »
I don’t believe in higher power
Thats why I strapped these
I’m not going be a victim in the 6 o clock news

;D ;D

Pick n choose, if anything pick urself, see urself as a god. Why I say that? Cuz u will need a higher power for things u can't control. Some of those things can be bad things. So be arrogant is better than not believing at all..lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2023, 07:47:10 PM »
Speaking of higher power like buddha, allah, yer shao, and other whatnots are not considered "divine being" and will not reach enlightenment. Many these believers have tried reaches their deity through spiritual ritual within their group. Turn out not a single divinal spirits like the lists you've mentioned earlier manifest in front of them.

Speaking of "portrayal". That's my word in the beginning. You just went through our old posts and steal as it was your own so you can use it to throw personal attack on me whenever you're butt-hurt. lol

Now who's talking when PSxbox ain't what he seem to be. If you were that smart you could've go back and reread the one verse in the book of revelation which explains that God detest liars.

Here's a perfect example of PSxbox's lying, manipulative logic:

Last several months ago
PSxbox: Dacurse is my buddy.

vs.

Last couple weeks ago
his bipolar self: Dacurse is our enemies now.

This exactly explains why your dementia affecting you. Only pattern that link between you and your alter-ego personality like hamungKAREN is "lying". It's futile to pretend you don't know and speak anymore of your b.s. to convince me otherwise.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

P90xbox

« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2023, 08:00:03 AM »
this is pure hate here...folks if you guys want to see what hate is...it's this guy..anti-gay, anti-anyone against christian and belives in other higher power...whow.. this is what evil in people sound like...haha

bro, life is short..just take care of yourself..that's everyone's main job..then we can talk about other stuffs..like helping the less fortunate..it's what your God would like for you to do....haha

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2023, 08:39:49 AM »
So by your logic, anyone who believes in Buddha, Allah, yer chao, reincarnation,big g foot, fate, destiny or what not is a Christian, because those are things are considered a higher power to their believers.

Hmmm...maybe vidsual isn't as smart as he portray himself to be...ohbmybad I was thinking aloud...lol

I believe in that big blue tits goddess SHIVA from final fantasy 10
Where you have to summon her

;D ;D

Lol higher power
Plus she does ton of AOE damage

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2023, 03:48:00 PM »
this is pure hate here...folks if you guys want to see what hate is...it's this guy..anti-gay, anti-anyone against christian and belives in other higher power...whow.. this is what evil in people sound like...haha

bro, life is short..just take care of yourself..that's everyone's main job..then we can talk about other stuffs..like helping the less fortunate..it's what your God would like for you to do....haha

Ahhh more lying from you again. Like I predicted. Couldn't be more obvious.

P90xbox

« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2023, 08:46:08 PM »
Ahhh more lying from you again. Like I predicted. Couldn't be more obvious.

bro, life is short. just worry bout yourself. nobody else is going to a bullet for you...haha

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2023, 02:58:40 AM »
oh wow  ;D this dude aka PSxbox think I'm this and I'm that person opposing Christianity. I'm getting the sense you're throwing reverse psychology on me there, huh.
The more you lie the more I can see through you. As I recall earlier... it's futile to pretend you don't know and act self-righteous. That's a hypocritical move you did right there.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2023, 11:28:37 AM »
oh wow  ;D this dude aka PSxbox think I'm this and I'm that person opposing Christianity. I'm getting the sense you're throwing reverse psychology on me there, huh.
The more you lie the more I can see through you. As I recall earlier... it's futile to pretend you don't know and act self-righteous. That's a hypocritical move you did right there.

You just overthinking stuff
He just telling you to be happy at life

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2023, 04:59:39 PM »

Perhaps it's the other way around. You and your alter-ego aka PSxbox.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2023, 10:21:29 PM »
Lol

I’m not these people
you are delusional
Mental and crazy

;D ;D

Just makes you look dumb and stupid

P90xbox

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2023, 05:30:01 PM »
vidsualmon is hella fake...it's obvious he's a racist God lovin bias white dude up in the Ozarks of Northern Cali who has a asian girl fetish...mofo still hold grudes towards me for somethng that happen ages ago..he says he don't remember or know what im talking about but...ohhh he knows....he hates me for that, and hates rocko for his anti- christ...so to him grouping two hmiggas as one to him is like killing a bird with two stones...oh wait, or is it the other way around..killin g two birds with one stone...haa haa....

P90xbox

« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2023, 05:38:34 PM »
brudder, don't waste your time...I'm not going to cry like a little girl and abandon this place because my feelings got hurt and ego shot down...I should really thanking you for the entertainment. .haha lols :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2023, 10:18:50 PM »
vidsualmon is hella fake...it's obvious he's a racist God lovin bias white dude up in the Ozarks of Northern Cali who has a asian girl fetish...mofo still hold grudes towards me for somethng that happen ages ago..he says he don't remember or know what im talking about but...ohhh he knows....he hates me for that, and hates rocko for his anti- christ...so to him grouping two hmiggas as one to him is like killing a bird with two stones...oh wait, or is it the other way around..killin g two birds with one stone...haa haa....

Lol

The dude think anyone who is anti christ in PH
is….. me

Hahahaha

You can’t make that shyt up

I tell him, he is stupid and retard for thinking like that

WHAT KINDA OF PERSON COME UP WITH THAT DUMB ASS REASONING

;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2023, 02:33:55 AM »

Call me white as long as you want, but I ain't Meka. Kuv yog Hmoob tiag tiag os. I can see your frustration really bad. You can't even think straight right now.  :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2023, 02:41:42 AM »
Lol

The dude think anyone who is anti christ in PH
is….. me

Hahahaha

You can’t make that shyt up

I tell him, he is stupid and retard for thinking like that

WHAT KINDA OF PERSON COME UP WITH THAT DUMB ASS REASONING

;D ;D

There's no need for anyone including me to suspect you. You did the work by exposing your true identity when you said, "I don't believe in God. I'm Atheist." Whenever you're cornered, somebody else who is also a hypocrite, lukewarm Christian associate with you so he as yourself has to back you up .

Advertisements