Advertisement

Author Topic: The mother's fault for being greedy in this case, not the two dads IMO  (Read 182 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Two ‘dads’ arrived at school to pick up same girl

Who’s your daddy? No one’s sure.

A TikToker claims in a series of viral videos that two men came to pick up from school a 5-year-old girl they both had been told was their daughter.

The girl’s mother had told both men they were the daddy — but her ruse was exposed when a former friend sent both men to pick up the girl, which led to a violent attack by one of the ‘dads’ against the lying mom.

Sheena Jackson, who said she works at the front office of an undisclosed school, recounted in a series of videos how the men had both been listed as the young girl’s emergency contact and arrived at the school at roughly the same time to take the child home.

“They both look at each other and the dad was like ‘Why you checking my child out? Who are you?’ And he was like ”Who are you? What do you mean? I’m her dad.’”

As tensions between the two men heated up, the school principal had Jackson call the mother to come to the school and help diffuse the situation. On the phone, the mother “started screaming and crying,” Jackson said.

“‘Oh my God, he must’ve popped up … he doesn’t know about him yet,'” the woman said, according to Jackson.

As soon as the mother arrived at the school, one of the men beelined to the parking lot, where he started shouting at her about the other man and demanding that she explain the perplexing scenario. Then he allegedly decked her.

"He hit her, he hit the momma,” Jackson said wide-eyed.

The police eventually arrived on the scene and one of the men was arrested, and the mother was taken by the EMS. A grandmother eventually had to come and to pick the child up “because nobody could get the child at that point.”

The little girl had not been called up to the front and did not witness the altercation “because there was too much commotion,” Jackson said.

“All this time, this baby is 5, and this momma be telling both of these men that they were the daddy,” she said. “And they never knew, they never ran into each other.”

“It was a mess, y’all,” Jackson said.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements