Advertisement

Author Topic: White lady accused Black man of lying, who to believe? I believe the white lady  (Read 273 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...from what I've seen thus far  ???:

Woman who accused Herschel Walker of pressuring her into having abortion says 'honesty matters'

A woman who accused Georgia Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker of pressuring her into having an abortion defended her claims in an exclusive interview with ABC News, saying he is not fit for office and that "honesty matters."

Walker has denied the allegations, which were first made at a press conference last week, dismissing the claims as "foolishness" while adding "this is all a lie, and I will not entertain any of it."

The woman, whom ABC News agreed to call Jane Doe, told ABC News in her first on-camera interview that she decided to come forward after another woman made similar claims that Walker had also pressured her to have an abortion.

Speaking with Juju Chang, co-anchor of ABC News' "Nightline," the woman said that in 1993 she became pregnant amid a yearslong affair with Walker, saying they saw each other "several times a week, usually in the mornings" and that they were in love.

"[Walker] was very clear that he did not want me to have the child. And he said that because of his wife's family and powerful people around him that I would not be safe and that the child would not be safe," the woman said.

"I felt threatened and I thought I had no choice," said the woman, who has come forward on camera for the first time since making her allegations public at a press conference last week with her attorney, Gloria Allred.

The woman recalled initially going to a clinic to have an abortion before abruptly leaving after having a change of heart.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
See what????
What evidence do you see???

What happen to INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GULITY
let the man have his day in court

Only thing i see
Is a DUMBASS
Thats you

;D ;D

Low ass IQ
can’t even make reasonable judgment call

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

What a "DUMBASS".. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
All i see is a dumb ass

;D ;D

To be honest

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Can we see this white chick medical record???
Where is the TRUE JOURNALIST folks at??

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

What a "DUMBASS".. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And oh, NOT surprised to see a closet Republican supporting a fellow Republican...

Advertisements