Advertisement

Author Topic: Bestowing more knowledge 2  (Read 648 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Bestowing more knowledge 2
« on: November 05, 2022, 10:51:55 AM »
Friends with benefits - She finds you attractive and doesn’t expect money she’ll still date you even if you’re broke or have money. You got her in the friend zoned because you’re not ready for a relationship.

If you’re the Boyfriend/Husband - She finds you attractive and you got money and both of you are ready to settle down.
Now she can also not be attracted to you too, but she sees you got money and resources and you’re a provider so she stays with you.

Friend zone - You’re average or below and ugly, unattractive. You’re not financially stable.

Creep zoned - You’re unattractive, broke, and just clingy.

This list isn’t black or white but just a general idea.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Bestowing more knowledge 2
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 01:40:13 AM »
Gracified,

Maybe right now you don't plan to get married but I'll be direct with you. These relationships you are having will turn off the right woman.

Some of you are very selfish in the way you date. You expect your future potential wives to be forgiving and accept your over the top relationship history. Otherwise she is just narrow-minded and small hearted.

The sad thing is that once you learned your lesson with these no good women, you won't put in as much effort when the right woman comes along.

This includes those sugar babies, too. They don't seem to care about their reputation now but some day they will when the right man can't accept their dating history.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 01:39:06 PM »
Gracified,

Maybe right now you don't plan to get married but I'll be direct with you. These relationships you are having will turn off the right woman.

Some of you are very selfish in the way you date. You expect your future potential wives to be forgiving and accept your over the top relationship history. Otherwise she is just narrow-minded and small hearted.

The sad thing is that once you learned your lesson with these no good women, you won't put in as much effort when the right woman comes along.

This includes those sugar babies, too. They don't seem to care about their reputation now but some day they will when the right man can't accept their dating history.

The guy thinks he knows what it takes to be in a relationship but look at him.  He's paying for some sugarbaby to fake the love for him.  He thinks that somehow, these sugar babies of his ares going to marry him one day.  You know what prostitution is for right?  They are there to provide a service.  They are not there for you to pay their time and then you get to marry and own them.  You know the "new" saying about paying for prostitution right?  I'm not paying for her to give me a good time.  I'm paying for her to leave when I'm done.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 04:51:24 PM »
Friends with benefits - She finds you attractive and doesn’t expect money she’ll still date you even if you’re broke or have money. You got her in the friend zoned because you’re not ready for a relationship.

If you’re the Boyfriend/Husband - She finds you attractive and you got money and both of you are ready to settle down.
Now she can also not be attracted to you too, but she sees you got money and resources and you’re a provider so she stays with you.

Friend zone - You’re average or below and ugly, unattractive. You’re not financially stable.

Creep zoned - You’re unattractive, broke, and just clingy.

This list isn’t black or white but just a general idea.

The women you described are somewhat gold-diggers. These wealth huntresses are out there and they can't be reason with or bargain for.

I prefer average women. Not because of obedience I'm acquiring from them. It's the integrity they respect my boundary and my status as a real man.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 10:13:28 PM »
All I'm saying is that if you want a good person to marry then you have to make sure you've made yourself a good person, too. Now you might get lucky and meet someone who is crazy in love with you to overlook your shady past, but my suggestion is to not bet on that. Otherwise, you could settle for a relationship of convenience. They don't care about your past. They just need you to help with half the bills, give them married status so they quit having awkward moments at family events, and don't have to feel like the third wheel when they're among their married peers.

Advertisements