Advertisement

Author Topic: Good for "Nou Yang" and yes, I do like their coffee  (Read 179 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Good for "Nou Yang" and yes, I do like their coffee
« on: November 07, 2022, 06:05:34 PM »
Entrepreneur Sahra Nguyen Is Changing the Way Coffee Lovers Think About Vietnamese Coffee

Coffee enthusiasts love to discuss the merits of certain growing regions, whether that’s the rich flavor of Colombian coffee or the sweetness of Ethiopian coffee. One region that’s often overlooked is Vietnam, despite the fact that Vietnam is the one of largest coffee-producing countries in the world, second only to Brazil.

Vietnam primarily produces robusta, which many consumers, especially in the US, have come to see as inferior to arabica. One person looking to change that perception is Sahra Nguyen, an entrepreneur who sells Vietnamese and robusta coffee through her company Nguyen Coffee Supply. Nguyen sees her role as more than just selling great coffee, but also educating coffee lovers on the value of robusta coffee while also elevating underappreciat ed growers in Vietnam. I had a chance to interview Nguyen, and we discussed what makes robusta special, how she started her company, and why the growing appreciation of Vietnamese coffee is just getting started.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Good for "Nou Yang" and yes, I do like their coffee
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 07:16:22 PM »
You guys gotta try that coffee with egg.   It is a big seller in Vietnam. 

or you can make it yourself.  Link below is how to make it.

https://www.australianeggs.org.au/recipes-and-cooking/vietnamese-egg-coffee

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Re: Good for "Nou Yang" and yes, I do like their coffee
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 10:51:56 PM »
Key ingredient for me is the condensed milk.  O0

Advertisements