Advertisement

Author Topic: I can't cosign to the pro-choice argument  (Read 896 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
I can't cosign to the pro-choice argument
« on: November 19, 2022, 01:38:58 AM »
Not because their view is evil but it's completely illogical. Based on their argument, that means that if they got pregnant today as a college student the baby is not human and it's okay to murder it. 5 years down the road they are married to a financially stable husband and pregnant. Suddenly that baby is very human and should be protected at all cost. So a baby's worth and humanness is based on the stability of the mother. ::) :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: I can't believe one of them actually said a baby only matters when it's wanted. Folks, it's actually very easy NOT to get pregnant. Why is this even an issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LlKWm-_lk

Imagine if we could just get rid of a human life because we don't want it. Why should it stop at an embryo? People were up in arms about that case years ago when the husband wanted to pull the plug on his wife who was in a vegetated state.

Also, why does the baby get punished (killed) because of the irresponsibili ty of it's biological parents? Even in the cases of rape or incest the baby shouldn't be punished. The aggressor is the person who forced the will of the mother, not the baby. The baby is also a victim.

These women are also under the impression that all humans born were wanted or are the result of loving parents. FALSE.

They must not listen to May Vang stories. lol! How many Hmong wives and husbands found themselves in loveless marriages but kept having children anyways? Many Hmong were probably the spawn of a cheating father who abused the mother. Should the mother have aborted these Hmong? Is their life worse off because they were born?

Now the big question is "why do I even care?"

Because I'm not going to cosign a lie which promotes an immoral value that babies can be killed any time a mother doesn't want it. Such lies will break down society in which I have to live in and raise children.

If you don't want a baby then don't engage in sex with a person whom you're not ready to parent with.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 02:08:46 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I seriously cannot stand pro-choice women...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 01:46:07 AM »
I pray that good, responsible men make better choices when it comes to who they sleep with. Only engage in sex with a woman who you're willing to marry and parent with. Choose women who want to have YOUR baby. Marry women who view babies as precious human beings with infinite potential and not only when the timing is right for her. After all, it is YOUR baby. Step up and be the protector of your son or daughter. That is what daddies do.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 01:48:59 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: I can't cosign to the pro-choice argument
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 07:56:15 AM »
If you don't want a baby then don't engage in sex with a person whom you're not ready to parent with.

. The aggressor is the person who forced the will of the mother, not the baby. The baby is also a victim.

You should read what you write down sometimes
Its kinda hard when you are being rape to not have sex
How do you even do that???? ;D ;D ;D

These are healthcare decisions and should be left between the doctors and mothers

O0 O0

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Re: I seriously cannot stand pro-choice women...
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2022, 08:02:29 AM »
I pray that good, responsible men make better choices when it comes to who they sleep with. Only engage in sex with a woman who you're willing to marry and parent with. Choose women who want to have YOUR baby. Marry women who view babies as precious human beings with infinite potential and not only when the timing is right for her. After all, it is YOUR baby. Step up and be the protector of your son or daughter. That is what daddies do.

I’m sure you slept around with multiple guys
Before you meet your husband

We all do

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2022, 11:08:05 AM »
I can't stand fake abortion women either.  I was young, scared and afraid.  Took an ex gf to the clinic because she said she is pregnant.  Her choice not mine.  Gave her $300 of my financial aid money and she went into the clinic by herself.  I was there for her because I'm the getaway car driver mind you.l   :2funny:

Half an hour later, she came out and without any emotion.  I know for a fact that it was a fake trick because no one goes into an abortion clinic and comes out there in half an hour exactly plus, they might not do it on the spot.  Where's the counseling and reappointment at?  So anyways, I got swindled by a gold digger and she went on a shopping spree with my money.  Whatever, the sex was good. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2022, 11:42:36 AM »
I can't stand fake abortion women either.  I was young, scared and afraid.  Took an ex gf to the clinic because she said she is pregnant.  Her choice not mine.  Gave her $300 of my financial aid money and she went into the clinic by herself.  I was there for her because I'm the getaway car driver mind you.l   :2funny:

Half an hour later, she came out and without any emotion.  I know for a fact that it was a fake trick because no one goes into an abortion clinic and comes out there in half an hour exactly plus, they might not do it on the spot.  Where's the counseling and reappointment at?  So anyways, I got swindled by a gold digger and she went on a shopping spree with my money.  Whatever, the sex was good.

Lol

What happen to these Christian value
SEX AFTER MARRIAGE

How does one choose what to follow and not follow
And still be in good standing with your god??

If you don’t even follow your Christian beliefs
Why should we???

THIS ARE GOOD LEGIT QUESTION

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2022, 01:10:59 PM »
Lol

What happen to these Christian value
SEX AFTER MARRIAGE

How does one choose what to follow and not follow
And still be in good standing with your god??

If you don’t even follow your Christian beliefs
Why should we???

THIS ARE GOOD LEGIT QUESTION

For the low intelligent in you, I'll give you a short answer.  I'm going to hell.  How can a Xtine say he's going to hell?  Well someone has to go to hell to see you in hell with me right?   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2022, 09:26:54 PM »
That’s right guys, no more fapping. You’re killing millions of babies.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2022, 12:58:18 AM »

How did you know that it was your baby? If she slept with multiple men then she might not have known who the baby daddy was. You paid to take care of someone else's problem.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2022, 07:47:30 AM »
For the low intelligent in you, I'll give you a short answer.  I'm going to hell.  How can a Xtine say he's going to hell?  Well someone has to go to hell to see you in hell with me right?   :2funny:

Why brother even going to church
If you not going follow the teaching
Waste of time

SUCH GREAT CHRISTIAN VALUE

;D ;D

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2022, 10:36:23 AM »
What happened to all the aborted babies that were alive? I’m sure you adults can understand that not all aborted babies are dead.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2022, 10:40:16 AM »

You should read what you write down sometimes
Its kinda hard when you are being rape to not have sex
How do you even do that???? ;D ;D ;D

These are healthcare decisions and should be left between the doctors and mothers

O0 O0

Oh please, don't even bring up healthcare as an excused... so, healthcare is murdering?

You know that very very high percentage of these abortions are done as a birth control.

If you're rape, go to the police and take the pills right away... don't wait 6 months and decide, oh... I don't want it. There are special cases and majority of states have abortion for special cases like incest, health of mother or child, etc.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2022, 10:42:50 AM »
What happened to all the aborted babies that were alive? I’m sure you adults can understand that not all aborted babies are dead.

Meeka dude i know was abuse by his mom
Told him that he was a one night mistake :'( :'( :'(

Cut ties
Haven’t spoken in decades

The mom started a new family without him

PRETTY SAD MAN
THOSE ARE YOUR ABORT LIVE PEEPS

:'( :'(

feel unwanted and unlove

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2022, 10:46:03 AM »
Oh please, don't even bring up healthcare as an excused... so, healthcare is murdering?

You know that very very high percentage of these abortions are done as a birth control.

If you're rape, go to the police and take the pills right away... don't wait 6 months and decide, oh... I don't want it. There are special cases and majority of states have abortion for special cases like incest, health of mother or child, etc.

For someone who don’t like uncle sam telling you what to do
You sure want them politicians to control your uterus and penis

:D ;D

Those are healthcare decisions
My wife is an RN
She told me her job is to take care of the sick
PLEASE DONT ARREST HER

Better to do safe at the hospital
Than use a coat hanging at home

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2022, 01:09:43 PM »
Many parents are irresponsible and don't know what the role of a parent is. Their kids must be suffering quite a lot in life.

I'm not taking any position on pro-choice/pro-life issues.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements