Advertisement

Author Topic: Sometimes you don't even know your spouse aka life partner  (Read 224 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Sometimes you don't even know your spouse aka life partner
« on: November 20, 2022, 10:22:18 PM »
If your spouse especially on the wife side bought you a big life insurance policy, you may want to think about it for a second  ??? ;D:

Former pro boxer fakes his own murder after wife hires hitman, doc reveals: ‘She wanted me out quickly’
Ramon Sosa recalls how he escaped his own murder plot with the help of police in 'Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?'

Ramon Sosa was stunned to find himself in a shallow grave with a gunshot wound to his right temple. Except it was all an act to fool his wife, who plotted to kill the former pro boxer by hiring a hitman.

"When investigators told me the plan, my first thought was, ‘You gotta be kidding me, man’" Sosa told Fox News Digital. "I thought they had enough evidence to arrest her. They told me, ‘Yeah, we do have enough evidence, but she’s a beautiful lady. She’s a mother of two, a member of the community. We don’t want to take a chance going to trial and one of the jurors feeling sorry for her. We want to show her a photo of you dead, get a reaction, and use it as evidence.’ And that’s how it all went down."

"I don’t want other couples in difficult situations to go through what I went through," Sosa explained. "And, to this day, people still tell me, ‘Wow, I can’t believe that happened to you.’ It did happen to me. It could happen to you. It could happen to anybody."

Sosa, the son of a professional wrestler, launched a successful boxing career in his native Puerto Rico. As a teen, he moved to Texas, where he turned pro at age 17. But after bad management, he no longer wanted to be inside the ring. So, he began training fighters in Houston.

After finding himself unlucky in love, Sosa met a woman whose beauty packed a punch. It was 2007 when Sosa, then 40, met a knockout at a local Latin nightclub.

"I wasn’t dating anyone at the time," said Sosa, whose first marriage ended in 2000. "But she immediately caught my eye. The way she carried herself, I couldn’t stop staring. She just captivated me. Not only was she very beautiful, but she could dance, too. She then walked in front of me and, all of a sudden, she stepped on my toe. And she’s wearing these 6-inch heels. I bent down, and she was so apologetic. All I could say was, ‘Would you dance with me?’ And we danced the night away."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements