Advertisement

Author Topic: Some women actually thinks this strategy works but not really  (Read 317 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Some women actually thinks this strategy works but not really
« on: November 20, 2022, 10:38:18 PM »
...in many cases  ???:

Aubrey O’Day ‘Over-Used’ Sex With Pauly D So He Wouldn’t ‘Cheat’ During Their ‘Toxic’ Relationship

Speaking her truth. Aubrey O’Day did not hold back while addressing her relationship with Jersey Shore star Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio Jr., whom she dated from 2015 until 2018, she told In Touch while promoting her upcoming new song, "Couple Goals."

“I didn't have sex after Pauly for three years,” Aubrey, 38, told the publication on Friday, November 18. “I started over-using sex in our relationship so that his d--k would be so tired, he wouldn't go f--k girls on the weekends when he went to his events. I didn't want him to cheat.”

Despite her tactics to keep the reality star from straying, the Between Two Evils artist alleged that Pauly, 42, slept with numerous women while they were together, noting that she would wake up early in the morning when he was getting ready to see if he was grooming his manly bits in the shower. “Because I knew if he was, he was making his d--k pretty for someone and it wasn’t me,” she claims. “That's how bad it got. That's how many girls.”

Aubrey also alleged that the MTV star would “gaslight me into feeling like I’m making these things up, girls are crazy and they’re just going to lie” before noting, “It was too consistent every weekend, same conversations. And if you're not guilty then why are there parties happening where you take the girls' cell phones at the door? Because there was never really any phone proof, but there was always something coming at me. I've never been in a relationship like that.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements