Advertisement

Author Topic: These White guys actually looked happy to be fired LOL  (Read 328 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
These White guys actually looked happy to be fired LOL
« on: November 20, 2022, 10:45:43 PM »
Video appears to show Twitter employees who rejected Elon Musk counting down the seconds until they're fired in an empty office

"30 seconds left — 35 seconds," the employee says in the video, posted Thursday just after 5 p.m. ET.

He then pans the camera to show four other individuals huddling together in an empty office, where a "Love Where You Work" sign glows in the background.

"Everybody here, we're all about to get fired from Twitter. I've been ... nine years and nine months now," the former employee says. He then asks the other former employees how long they worked at the company.

One man says they worked at Twitter for over nine years. Another said four years and two months. "Nine years and a month," another former worker says.

"Happy New Year," he finally ironically cheers as the deadline passes. Another employee throws his hands in the air.

"Let's try the badges," the employee goes on to say, apparently referring to the security badges that allow them access to the building. Twitter abruptly shut down its offices Thursday after the mass resignation.

https://news.yahoo.com/video-shows-twitter-employees-rejected-154921330.html

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
Re: These White guys actually looked happy to be fired LOL
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 11:58:36 AM »
They are pretending to be happy in front of camera... I bet they're all sad their little cushy, do nothing job is out the window.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 02:13:57 PM »
If you got fired or laid off then sure but if otherwise, I'm not going to go with the masses of volunteer quit route unless the package is great enough.  I'll continue to be on payroll and fake the vote for a "hardcore" working environment.  When musk is not looking, I'm gonna reach out to the competition and trying to bid for a job there.  I'll gladly take musk money and run. 

IF you ever been through a massive layoff, you know the drill.  We looked all happy and exchange numbers but really now, unless you want to network yourself to another job with them then sure but otherwise, we'll just take your numbers for the formality.  When you do work for another company, you make new friends and so all them previous co workers of yours are a blur.  I'll even change my number just not to be contacted by them.  Moving onto the future and stop dwelling of the past.  Unless you want to do charity work by bringing all of your former co workers to the new job and help out a fella. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 02:35:44 PM »
Nope not me
I will not be part of your mass walk off
Because i need the job and money $$$$
IM GOING HAVE TO KISS ELON’ass
And become a YES MAN

;D ;D ;D

Plus I’m the $10/hour guy

AINT NO LAID OFF PACKAGE WAITING FOR ME

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 03:33:33 PM »
Nope not me
I will not be part of your mass walk off
Because i need the job and money $$$$
IM GOING HAVE TO KISS ELON’ass
And become a YES MAN

;D ;D ;D

Plus I’m the $10/hour guy

AINT NO LAID OFF PACKAGE WAITING FOR ME

;D ;D

the power ranger green guy died by suicide.  Maybe you can take over his job.  As long as you don't take off that mask, you can play the missing void. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements