Advertisement

Author Topic: This is why we should lay off these online getogether and meetings... no joke  (Read 324 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Virginia man accused of ‘catfishing’ teen before killing her family, police say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/28/us/austin-edwards-riverside-catfishing-murders/index.html

There's even a picture of the catfishing idiot.  Guys that looks like him, they are called incel.  If you look up that word, it will show that they have 0% chance with the ladies so they are unstable when it comes to women.  Kind of look like that incel who payed for sugar babies.   Can't get with women so gotta pay to be with women.   Be on a look out.  No joke. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Yea

Kinda like that PH GRACIFIED
I thought he was a true player
Turns out, he was just paying for sex

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Yea

Kinda like that PH GRACIFIED
I thought he was a true player
Turns out, he was just paying for sex

;D ;D

Online pimping is no joke.  It is not that hard either.  Just like that one time when there was this hmong chick in fresno who goes on ph and i could easily do a meet and greet with her since she was on the low self esteem with ex mexican bf issues.  I chose not to because I'm retired.  Plus I don't want to end up on the news with a big chick suffocating a china looking man by sitting on his face.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Online pimping is no joke.  It is not that hard either.  Just like that one time when there was this hmong chick in fresno who goes on ph and i could easily do a meet and greet with her since she was on the low self esteem with ex mexican bf issues.  I chose not to because I'm retired.  Plus I don't want to end up on the news with a big chick suffocating a china looking man by sitting on his face.   :2funny:

No need to pimp and fake… all that shyt

Just take them to a nice movie and dinner
And don’t be a  ashole
And sex will follow

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements