Advertisement

Author Topic: Crazy!!! And yes, she looks crazy too...  (Read 386 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Crazy!!! And yes, she looks crazy too...
« on: November 30, 2022, 06:59:53 PM »
Texas man and his two-year-old daughter who are now left homeless after his ex-girlfriend burned down his house when another woman answered their FaceTime call,

Senaida Soto, 23, was taken into custody on Monday and now faces felony charges for burglary and arson. Her bond has been set at $165,000. Tommy Garay said he had only been in a relationship with Soto for one month and said he 'never would have imagined being a victim of such crimes'. As the house was burning, Soto sent a cryptic message to her lover: 'I hope your stuff is going to be ok,' as per an affidavit. The person on the FaceTime call, who hasn't been identified, turned out to be a relative of the boyfriend, the Bexar County Sheriff's Office said. No one was hurt in the blaze, but it caused over $50,000 in property damage. Garay created a GoFundMe hoping to raise money to get back on his feet since the fire destroyed everything he owned

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy!!! And yes, she looks crazy too...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 11:02:21 PM »
I don't believe the craziness suddenly came out after the breakup. It was always there before, during, and after the relationship.

The breakup just heightened the crazy.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 11:13:55 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Advertisements