Advertisement

Author Topic: Are there more rednecks in big gas guzzling trucks that hate Tesla more?  (Read 352 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ???:

"Tesla drivers believe they are experiencing more road rage"

"Tesla drivers complaint of increasing acts of road rage against them"

https://electrek.co/2022/12/05/tesla-drivers-believe-experiencing-more-road-rage/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Are there more rednecks in big gas guzzling trucks that hate Tesla more?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 12:23:41 PM »
It goes something like this. 

Elon is a trumper.  If you drive a tesla, you must be a trumper.   You gotta support what you buy right?

There is just something about people owning a tesla.  Like look at me world, I can afford this overpriced vehicle.  I'm rich and you still poor in your honda and toyota so here's a middle finger or how about telsa drivers are douche drivers? 

Where I'm at, tesla everywhere.  The closer you are to the tesla plant, the more of them you see.  It is an acceptable culture here to own a tesla.  It is like any big tech company here needs to have an EV charging station.  Tesla doesn't fancy much like how those who lives in SF take the golden gate bridge for granted. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Re: Are there more rednecks in big gas guzzling trucks that hate Tesla more?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2022, 12:15:59 PM »
It goes something like this. 

Elon is a trumper.  If you drive a tesla, you must be a trumper.   You gotta support what you buy right?

There is just something about people owning a tesla.  Like look at me world, I can afford this overpriced vehicle.  I'm rich and you still poor in your honda and toyota so here's a middle finger or how about telsa drivers are douche drivers? 

Where I'm at, tesla everywhere.  The closer you are to the tesla plant, the more of them you see.  It is an acceptable culture here to own a tesla.  It is like any big tech company here needs to have an EV charging station.  Tesla doesn't fancy much like how those who lives in SF take the golden gate bridge for granted.

True... I bet those road rage incidents are coming from the Lefties/Demmies. Just like when they get offended with people having a US flag on their vehicles or homes.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements