Advertisement

Author Topic: This is kinda of EVIL and CRUEL: Bus of migrant drop off in DC  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Re: This is kinda of EVIL and CRUEL: Bus of migrant drop off in DC
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2022, 05:01:01 PM »
The city is not equipped to handle
Thats like bussing them to the middle of the desert
There no resources to process them

Don’t be dumb
Don’t be heartless

Don’t bus them up to northern Wisconsin
We got no place to house them

;D ;D

Wait... so you're saying that the border states should take millions of these illegals while other state shouldn't have to deal with it? Come on... let's be real here. The real evil and cruel people are in Washington that refused to do anything about illegals and the border. NY got roughly 17,000 thousands and they are declaring emergency and seeking fed help while TX, AZ and other southern states are getting millions.
All these states that received illegals through busing all declared sanctuary states... they claimed they love illegals. Yeah, they love illegals as long as these people are not in their states.

This has nothing to do with being heartless, cruel, dumb or not a Christian way... That's just BS excuses.

Where were you when Brandon was flying illegals at night across the country without even notifying authorities.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2022, 10:55:23 PM »
Wait... so you're saying that the border states should take millions of these illegals while other state shouldn't have to deal with it? Come on... let's be real here.

those liberal city don't have the resource, border patrol, federal funding, and housing etc.... to handle them
don't be dumb

Where were you when Brandon was flying illegals at night across the country without even notifying authorities.

i don't do conspiracy shyt
don't have the time or patience for it

again the city is not equip or funded to handle those kinda of stuff
sending people to the middle of the island and etc...
is just cruel and mean

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2022, 12:59:25 AM »
Lol

Troll spamming  BOT

;D

Says the "biggest troll" based on the "legit" quotes by the neutral PH members below   :idiot2: ;D:

hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..

Bro HR,

I called you a negative nancy.  I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility.  At least get your information right.

If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum?  In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading. 

Advertisements